Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Kiddy Grade fans here? - Minitokyo

Any Kiddy Grade fans here?

Tagged under Kiddy Grade

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

I liked Kiddy Grade.Very Good...

shirobane

shirobane

Shiroi Hane

I just thought I'd mention here, since there doesn't seem to be anywhere on the actual page to post comments, that the banner on the gallery page is doubled up in both IE and Firefox.

glitter-girl

glitter-girl

~ beauty angel ~

hi i'm a kiddy fan i have all the walls and pictuers and avrything about kiddy grade
it is a super anime

I just watche two episodes of this series and found theme pretty good. That Eclar girl is super hot !

Does "Devout Fanatic" translate to "fan"? If so, then yes. I'm a huge fan of the series. I've watched the first couple of episodes so many times it's beyond belief.

Killer series, a little confusing at times, but most is explained. I love the fact that you can watch it again and still find something new in it.

My favorite character personality: Eclair
Favorite ability: Lumiere's
Favorite Overall: Both of them
(If you can't have one, then get both!)

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

I saw pieces of it in AMVs, and I think it's preety cool, I'll probably be a big fan of it soon.

one of my favourite anime, i really liked character design and clothings, it was so different that any anime out there when i first watch it, very fresh. I still think the storyline was a bit sad, no matter how many people hates Kiddy Grade because of whatever reason it would remain one of my top favourites for a long time, or forever.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I am i just started seeing I am quite liking it alot myslef

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

it's a cool cool cool anime. i love it and i hope i'll see it again soon:)

Kiddy Grade is one of the best anime I've seen so far..cool characters....hope there's a part two or movie or some sort of that.......

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

KG is one of the best animes i've seen...Very good graphics (GONZO rulz)..cool characters..
Yeah,it would b cool if they made a second part...considering the succes of the series...

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i like kiddy grade!

i finally watched it after i owned the series for like half a year!

favorite character has gotta be dextera

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i only seen 1 to 5 eposodes not bad but then .... it was the show suddenly stoped ....

I just started watching. I've seen the first 6 episodes and it's already one of my new favorites. It's such a fun show!

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

ME! I like Kiddy Grade!

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Yes, I've seen all of Kiddy Grade. I enjoyed it quite a bit, even though sometimes the plot was confusing (not that confusing plots deter me at all... I've liked Loveless, after all...) but the character designs, the action, everything was quite beautiful. It's not my favorite anime, but I really do like it a lot.

hey, i'am a kiddy grade fan. i like it very much. it's cool and nice and i like the story of it

KG Fan here fav characters are viola and ricky Why? cuz their loud!.

Really liked Kiddy Grade, though it was confusing at times. Can't remember the name but my fav character would be the little girl who teams up with the guy who doesn't talk. They needed to hold each others hand to use their powers.

Haven't watched it but, I'm already a fan of Kiddy Grade, lol.. I know the anime won't disappoint me in any way.. XP

i've watched titles like Gatekeepers, Full Metal Panic trilogy, Chrno Crusade, Black Cat, Vandread so far, and now currently getting Speed Grapher, they are all made by Gonzo, and i've to say that the titles they release are very good IMO. Kiddy Grade is the next one on my list, can't wait to get my hands on it~! :P

Btw, by the looks of it, it seems to have the similarity to Vandread... O_o

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

i like kiddy grade! wish they continue the story thou haiz...
and Eclairs hot!

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Hello ! I love Kiddy Grade I have all the series .

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Me too me too! Interesting storyline & characters! Especially Lumiere!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I LOVE Kiddy Grade, Top Series, great animation, Characters and story. I love Eclair and Mercrudy they're my Favs. To Waterspirit: Eclair and Lumiere, they kinda live beyond time, im not sure exactely yet, but they've lived for hundreds of years taking on different forms. Whenver Eclair dies or does something that brings her pain she goes into another life erasing her memory. Also you gotta love the outfits, the things Eclair wears Rocks! im also hoping to post my artworks here soon and my Wallpapers. Till Then.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.