Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Net relationship... - Minitokyo

Net relationship...

page 1 of 1 24 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...the internet is like a part of us...can you imagine a life without it??!!
there are TONS of those internet dating things on line too...
i just don't really think they can actually work OUT!!!
i mean come on...i don't believe love can creat a link over seas *nor land*.

but i don't really think it wrong...i mean hey! we have airplanes and cars, and trains, ships for a reason!!!

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

it should be great if it would come true.....but....that chance is small ^_^"... too bad xP

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Lol...i know many people around the world...and sometimes i really wanted to have a teleport like Star Trek :P

Anyway distance relationship are hard...but not impossible and, What the hell, we have to be little optimistic :P

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I agree that because the times have changed, the internet has become a part of us, such as for doing researches or reports. Not all internet dating is impossible; it depends on how committed you are to the other person and how committed the other person is to you. However, in my opinion, overseas relationships are practically impossible because they take up time and money, and not all of us are made of money and not all of us have enough time on our hands to actually go to a distant place. However, one of the two who is committed to each other may still want the relationship, so it's better that the one who is more committed make all the moves to try to get to the one who is less committed, depending on if he or she wants to make those moves.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Everyone is so hung up about relationships online or finding love online. How about... getting off your ass at the computer and going out to be social?

There's so many people in the world, you may have found the mystical "one" every month online, but chances are there's someone like them or a person you get along with just as well where you are.

I have nothing against online dating sites, as they're a great way to introduce you to someone who you can then meet. I know a married couple like that. But you get out and meet them and actually enjoy life together.

My best friend met his fiancee over the internet, while he was staying at my house one night. I agree that online relationships (non-overseas, that is) would work out if each person is committed to it. My buddy and his girlfriend proved that to me, and they're still proving it to me now, as he's currently living with her in her hometown in PA.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't think such relationships normally work out because I think you need to actually see and hear a person to really know if they are suitable. However, I have a friend that met her husband online and is quite happy with the relationship. They've been married more than a year and there doesn't seem to be any problem yet. She is domineering and he is quite but very friendly. They really seem to work well together. So I guess it is worth a shot if you are serious about it. Internet relationships take more effort.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I know some people who with this kind of dating they find the love of her life or at least no to far from that and I know who they just can't find nobody.

I think it can help a lot of people who are to shy to go in front of a girl and ask her out. But I'm sure we can live without it.

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I think it depends on the person..I personally don't have an issue with net relationships..but i could live without it.
*laughs* I can't get a guy on either place . ..so whether I have net or not doesn't phase me..lol

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

lol, my cousin just got married to a guy she met online, and she's happy. teh.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

I think that internet it's a place like anotherone to meet people. But this is the first step: internet isn't good to carry on a relationship cause it let people only.. uhm.. talk! There are a lot in human communication that does not express just talking.
Personally i apreciate internet cause permit me to keep in touch with a lot of friends that live far away without spend a lot of money to call them. But.. the more i chat with them, the more i need to.. take car, train, plane and go and see them

o0Tenshi0o

o0Tenshi0o

Angel of Sorrow

I meet all kinds of people over the net and I wish I could meet some of them in person. I have had two relationships over the net and one happens to have lasted for 4 years. I have met this person once and I'm dying to see him again. I don't think everyone should do this, but I have an internal kind of sense, sort of like a sixth sense. I can tell peoples' true feelings without havng to hear or see them. Don't ask. Anyways... Don't knock it, cuz it works out for people every day. I happen to know a couple who have met over the net and have been together for over 3 years.

"Tears from the moon fall down like rain. I reach for you. I reach in vain..."

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

Quote by o0Tenshi0oDon't knock it, cuz it works out for people every day. I
happen to know a couple who have met over the net and have been
together for over 3 years.

I would not say that it doesn't work at all... I just think that if sometimes it works, maybe it would had work better in real life... that's the point. There are thousand people both online and in the real world.. why don't try to meet friends that u can see everytime u want?

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by meteorcloudit should be great if it would come true.....but....that chance is small ^_^"... too bad xP

ya i agree it is very hard and almost impossable

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

I know a heap of people on the internet, well some are friends that also chat on msn as well. I did have an internet relationship with a girl that lives in Scotland, knowing the fact that i do live in australia ^_^;;

i was the one that fell for her and after i told her we basically had the same feelings for each other, but what made it hard at first was the fact that she is 4 years younger than i, so what you may think but me being 18 at the time and her 14 it was a lil worrying, but i eventually got over that, we would chat on the net with each other almost every day and organise times and so on XD, this lasted for about 3 months but due to it being an internet relationship it was bound (i guess like many) to fail :(

i didnt have computer access for 2 weeks, when i finally logged on i found out that she got a boyfriend, which confused and hurt me, left me more confused at the time than it did anything else. Rarely chat to her now, due to the fact that she rarely comes online but if she is online when im on she says hi ^_^ and at last time i knew she still had the boyfriend

I spose if its any consolation she still wants to come and visit me if she comes to australia at any point in time lol

Signature Image

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hm.. it's a hard quastion... Love is blid as someone said :). But I'm not sure about net reletionship :) I know that maybe some people have this one but it depends about people characters.. :) and I think this is all point :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I don't beleive in net relastionships. You don't really know someone until you have seen how they act with people. After all it isn't that hard ot be someone else on the internet.!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

naruslover

I love Naru!

i know people have found others on the internet, but maybe theyre just rushing into things a little. maybe use the internet to just find someone who lives near you, and then go out and meet them somewhere. i dont think it would be very possible to have an over sea relationship, rather than jsut a friendship at best. you wouldnt have any physical contact, never get to really meet the person, never get to kiss, go to the movies, etc.

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

haha, yeah it'll be really hard to keep in contact other than through the internet. But it is a good way to meet people and sometimes you never know who's living near you (although that could turn out to be a really scary thing). Like my friend (from a different courtry from me) of another forum met this guy who lived in another country. They were so crazy about each other that he flew all the way to meet her. They did pretty well and even got married. I'm just surprised it worked out. So you can meet and maintain a relationship over the interent if you're serious enough. But I think it can actually work out, I mean that guy was pretty serious and worked so hard to meet her. It'll be a really cute and wonderful story to share with the kids.

Signature Image

Hmm. that intresting.
to tell u the truth i don't really believe that it would work.
My older brother believs taht he would find his perfect one.
But, so far there none.
I don't want to seem the bad one here, but i lauged when my brother
find out that person wasn't a real person that was a older women or a man.
which of course is wierd.

YOU NEVER ALONE IN THE DARK, AND IF YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by heavens-Dragonhaha, yeah it'll be really hard to keep in contact other than through the internet. But it is a good way to meet people and sometimes you never know who's living near you (although that could turn out to be a really scary thing). Like my friend (from a different courtry from me) of another forum met this guy who lived in another country. They were so crazy about each other that he flew all the way to meet her. They did pretty well and even got married. I'm just surprised it worked out. So you can meet and maintain a relationship over the interent if you're serious enough. But I think it can actually work out, I mean that guy was pretty serious and worked so hard to meet her. It'll be a really cute and wonderful story to share with the kids.

i agree. internet relationships require trust, honesty and commitment, just like a relationship in real life. i myself am currently in a relationship with someone over the net too ^^ (for those who know, keep it to yourself XD) even though i live in malaysia and he lives in california, but he's going to visit me by the end of next year! ^_^ both of us believe that we could work this out, no matter what the obstacles are. we trust and love each other very much and we're commited to our relationship too ^^.

Signature

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

Quote by heavens-Dragonhaha, yeah it'll be really hard to keep in contact other than through the internet. But it is a good way to meet people and sometimes you never know who's living near you (although that could turn out to be a really scary thing). Like my friend (from a different courtry from me) of another forum met this guy who lived in another country. They were so crazy about each other that he flew all the way to meet her. They did pretty well and even got married. I'm just surprised it worked out. So you can meet and maintain a relationship over the interent if you're serious enough. But I think it can actually work out, I mean that guy was pretty serious and worked so hard to meet her. It'll be a really cute and wonderful story to share with the kids.

LOL...wow...and there was i thinking it was impossible...LOL...i changed my mind...maybe it will workout...for some ppl...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

I first tried dating on the internet back 5 years ago in 2000, I met a japanese girl in the internet looking for a penpal to learn english, that was november of 1999 and the rest is history!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

like Emi said it is a hard question
and love is also blind...
it probably depends on the people that are the relationships
but i think that it is possible for it to work...

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.