Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think I was wrong? - Minitokyo

Do you think I was wrong?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

See I went to a site where one of my friends had a blog and he put something about how one time he drove me to the point where he really piseed me off. I was so mad that I told him he was so annoying and that I didn't know why the hell I was still his friend......I read what he put and then he commented why the hell I was posing as his friend..........so I got kinda mad......... so now I'm a bit pissed. I told him that because he does act like a cry baby but I don't say anything so I won't hurt his feelings but that day I slipped. Do think it was wrong of me to yell at him? I didn't pretend to be his friend he just got annoying is all

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

From what you're telling me, I think it was wrong for you to get upset at him. He was wrong for even mentioning something negative about you there. Usually, mentioning something negative about a person and referencing that negativity to a particular person causes tension, and that's why you probably got upset. It's possible that you may have been shamed because other people may have seen that note as well. All you had to do was tell him to take down the blog before anything got out of hand between you, him, and other people who have registered for the site.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

well i can agree with u getting pissed at the person, yelling and all the good stuff, from my experence i tend to avoid the classical idiot, him saying u where posing as a friend, thats one messed up logic/brain, try asking if u where "posing" as a friend was their really anything to gain from all of it?, u probly became his friend bc u like him, but doing something stupid like posting on the web for everyone to see is just wrong.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

i think ypur both wrong ^^' I think what silent masamune said on the putting down the blog thingy is a good idea and i think youy should both make up

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by SilentMasamuneFrom what you're telling me, I think it was wrong for you to get upset at him. He was wrong for even mentioning something negative about you
there. Usually, mentioning something negative about a person and
referencing that negativity to a particular person causes tension, and
that's why you probably got upset. It's possible that you may have been
shamed because other people may have seen that note as well. All you
had to do was tell him to take down the blog before anything got out of
hand between you, him, and other people who have registered for the
site.

i agree with SilentMasamune... i think it was wrong of you to yell at him. this probably caused him to go on the defensive, which led to your arguement. it would have been better if you had just asked him to either remove your name from the post or just delete the post in general.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.