Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fav. character in Xenosaga? - Minitokyo

What is your fav. character in Xenosaga?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

My fav. character in Xenosaga would probably be Kos-Mos. I just got that game today. Let me know what your fav. character in Xenosaga!! Thanks! ~_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Kos-Mos is kick ass and a hottie, but I think my fav is Jr. Gotta love the guns and attitude. And of coarse, messed up past and current angst! >_<

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I liked the repairman on the first ship. The one next to the crane minigame. Now there's a deep character!

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

My favorite character is Kos-Mos.

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

My favorite character is Albedo, why?
Because he is crazy, I love his laugh and he has the power of will

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Albedo. Crazy madman rocks. And his power of regeneration. Next is Kos-Mos. Then maybe shion. (the Xenosaga 2 shion)

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

Hmmm...my favorite character...I would go with Kos-Mos but shes kinda just...there (didn't beat Xenosaga 2 so I'm basing it on Xenosaga 1)...so it's either Shion or Jr. for me. Oh yeah Albedo was cool too.

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

Ziggurat-* aka Ziggy, i can totally relate to him..with a passion..jsut not to the point of empathy X_@

Ziggurat-* aka Ziggy, i can totally relate to him..with a passion..jsut not to the point of empathy X_@

mine is kos-mos

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i really like Jr., his gun techs are awesome. i also like Albedo, that guy is insane

Signature Image

I only played Xenosaga for about 30 minutes but I instantly fell in love with kos-mos =)

you know a dream is fake when you wake up from it...
but if you don't wake up... the dream is reality.

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

well my favourite character is Kos-Mos~the other char r also great too ^^

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Wilhelm

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.