Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the funnest game you had played? - Minitokyo

What is the funnest game you had played?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

My funnest game is probably Final Fantasy X.
I like Final Fantasy X-2, too but it is sometimes confusing in a way.
It would be wonderful if you would tell me what your fav game would be!!
Thank you! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Video game: hmmm. Don't really play them. I guess the original Soul Calibur w/ Dreamcast mainly because I was good at it.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

FF X is fun. But my favorite fun game is Phatasy Star Online. My brothers and I always played it together and it was really fun. That and the gameplay is addicting, if you like gratuitous slashing and killing.

Then there's raising mags, getting better weapons, trading online... I love looking at the different characters. There's not much initial customization, but it's enough to have unique people and some of the best weapons/shields really give a person a different look.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

well there uesed to be this game for dreamcast called the "chu chu rockets" heheh it was one of thoes multi-player games (the more the merier right?) it was fun and adorable cuz basically you have to lead a bunch of mouses away from the cat and into your barrel in a certain amount of time and whoever in the end has more mouses...errr mices? win.....but yea it was really fun (not my favorite game but still fun ^_^)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

MY funiest by far is '' Katamari Damacy '' serioulsy this game is hilarious, if you have ever played this you have too.. it's realy not complicated the only thing you have to do is roll objects and try to colect others to make your ball more biger to be able at the end to pick up some house and big weel :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

The funnest game I played was Final Fantasy X, but I also liked Xenosaga 1-2 and Star Ocean 3.

Super Smash Bros. It's pretty darn chaotic, and is really easy, but hard to truly master. And you beat the **** outta each other with everything from pokeballs to lightsabers.

Do yourselves a favor and get a cube. Very fun.

Plus, it's always good to kill Pikachu.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I will have to say that gurumin is the funnest game l ever pladed. :D :)

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

There was a game on the Sega Saturn called Bug, and that was quite a funny game.
Hehe, I used to play it quite a lot, and some of the boss fights on it were funny, too.

Bubsy was a good game, too. Also quite funny.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.