Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the first manga you bought? - Minitokyo

What is the first manga you bought?

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Mine would be Slayers.
I really like Wish the most but there were only 1 Slayers left.
I would really like to know!!
Thanks!!! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I never have bought a Manga for myself beleave it or not. ^_^' But the first one and probably only one has to be for my friend Simoon. I bought her the first Manga to Naturo.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i usually borrow from library or read in the bookstore but ocassionally i buy. first on for me was ccs, an ani-manga that was like 15 bucks! :)

hmm my first manga i bought was .... :P a long time ago :P well it was ryukihei's stainless steel and evangelion abd streetfighter well i bought those 3 commics all toghetter so they wher my first ^^ :D

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

An issue of Blade of the Immortal. Now I normally purchase things like Uetna, kknj, and Bleach. Blade is still my favorite though. I guess it is some kind of childhood hold over factor.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

lloyd400

lloyd400

Sora

The first manga bought.....i think it was Jing: King of Bandits.

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing...."

http://s13.invisionfree.com/KingdomHearts_Worlds/

The first manga I bought was fruits basket way back last year for my niece...

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

hmmm, Yu-Gi-Oh! 'Cos i wanted to see what happened before the dubbed anime started, incidently after i got the mangas i found the original first series of the anime, much better, more violent, Yami kicked serious arse.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Crecent Moon was my first manga.

My first one was DragonBall

Angel Sanctuary is the first one I bought

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

mine was fushigi yuugi, when i was in 8th grade,,,

kiP oN rOcKin!

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

the 1st one i bought was Initial D and it was vol 2.. took me a while to get the 1st vol.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Volume 1

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

First manga I bought was Ghost in the Shell. I still have it...somewhere XD

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

mine was totally...Escaflowne..I had to imprt them from the US.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

My firs one? It was Neon Genesis Evangelion (volume 2 I think).

Signature Image

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

1st manga.. i guess pokemon XP

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

first actual manga i got was...Negima XD last year....yupyup...that's how cheap i am T_T it's because i could never find a manga store in Sydney!!! >_< now i have ^_^'

skh

Infamous Leecher

The first manga I bought was Love Hina volume 1. And it's still my favorite manga.

Mine was Dragonball Special Vol. 1. I got it off of a bookstand here in China and suddenly became interested in Dragonball for two years.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

the first manga that i bought was GTO Vol. 1.

Signature Image

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I owned doujinshi's before I owned manga so does that count? If it does I owned GW Anthologies 1 - 4 if not the first manga I bought were Initial D 1, 2, 4, Fake 1, 2 and GW Blind Target and Episode Zero (yes I went on a spending spree on holidays and spent up big)

Quote by T3NS4Ifirst actual manga i got was...Negima XD last year....yupyup...that's how cheap i am T_T it's because i could never find a manga store in Sydney!!! &gt;_&lt; now i have ^_^'

I bought my first manga in Sydney (where I was on holiday) the two stores I found were near Taco Bell and an arcade that had Initial D Arcade Stage Version 2 in the city. So if that wasnt the ones you found at least you know where more are now hehehe

naruslover

I love Naru!

my first was an issue of DBZ where nappa is kicking arse, but then goku comes and slaps him up good. (fun episode/manga)

the first series i started to collect was ragnarok, and then of course, love hina

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.