Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the first manga you bought? - Minitokyo

What is the first manga you bought?

page 2 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

My first one was Real Bout High School vol 1. It came with the first disk of the anime and I noticed differences between the two. That's what got me started on manga.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

the first time i went to chapters to buy manga's i bough DNAnge 1 and 2 and Jing: King of Bandits. and sorcerer hunters.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

hmm i think the first for me was Samurai Girl :RealBout HighSchool still got it on a shelf in my room.

My first actual tankoubon was Chobits, volume one. Before that I had only been into a few series here and there.

I <3 Chobits. <3

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

zink

zink

cookie?

the first manga i first bought was for my friend on her birthday. at that time she was currently reading marmalade boy so i bought her the next book.

Signature Image

The first manga I have bought is Love Hina.
My manga collection isn't that big :( .
But is growing :)

my very first one is DN Angel! :D

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

The first one was some early Oh My Goddess... I don't really remember it was long time ago ^___^

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

My first one was Gunnm (Battle Angel Alita) Geez this manga rocks... I now have a bunch of mangas XP

The first I bought was Real Bout High School...

the first : St Seiya !!!! XD

Signature

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Sadly. . . probably Sailor Moon. I was a fanatic then. But then I discovered Ranma 1/2! ^_^

You need only believe. . .

Mine would be rurouni kenshin.....kenshin rocks!!!

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I usually read them from a friend or something. But my first as to be Tsubasa Chronicle -_- I'm a little ashamed about that but hey! There is a first for everything n_n

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My first manga was Chobits! I love that anime!! XD

Signature Image

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I had been reading my friends and cousins manga for years but the first one I'd ever bought was probably Battle Vixens and Battle Royale at Borders Bookstore.

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

Appleseed 1988

angel sanctuary

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

Tokyo Babylon. What do you know, I am a crazy old style clamp otaku. 0__o

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

^-^ mine would be D.N.Angel and Kodocha ^-^

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Sailor Moon was my first manga.

Signature Image

* : )

dvx

dvx

Otaku

My first and only: x/1999

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

First Manga... lessee....

Ah! My Goddess! Yupppp... that'd be the one.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

My first Manga purchase was the CCS and CC novels. Usually if I really like an anime series, I'll pick up the manga.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

page 2 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.