Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the first manga you bought? - Minitokyo

What is the first manga you bought?

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

my first manga was evangelion
and i continue, it's not a very fast collection

i've followed with fly, legend of lemnear, hunter x hunter, gto, kamikaze, tenjo, berserk, agharta, ....

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

Hey everybody I just found this site while looking for a GITS image and decided to register ^_^

as for the first manga I bought it was the second Appleseed book after my friend loaned me the first one and gits. I kinda wanna go look for it now i'm sure it's in a box long lost in my closet though :(

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

Well the first manga i bought was proberly chobits or love hina... actually i bought both at the same time same shop.

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Mine is Cardcaptor Sakura. xD

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

The first manga I ever bought would have to be Real Bout High School. It has remained one of my favorites until this day and I will probably never stop loving it. The only thing that sucked was that the last volume took forever to come out, although it was well worth it.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Mine was Xxxholic... which I bought last month. Volume 4 first before 3.

Haven't got the earlier volumes... yet.

Signature

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

The first manga I bought was .......let me see ......Oh yes Dragon Ball!!

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Marianne

Sin

The first Manga I bought was Sailormoon, I loved it! And I still like it very much

Once I was a Seraphim, and a very good friend of Abdiel.
I fell in love with Lucifer and listened to my friend no more.
That was my biggest fault ever.
In hell I always bewailed my fall and reproved Lucifer for his pride and blasphemie.
But I'm still in love with him.

~*~AbBaDoNa~*~

i think the first manga i bought was x/1999....hmmm.....that or angel sanctuary

Dragon Ball... a very very long time ago.

AYashi no Ceres

for me it would have to be Love Hina its the first manga i ever bought and the first entire set i've ever bought in my life

The first manga I ever bought was on Sept. 19 2001 and it was Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 1 by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto. I was in the ninth grade at the time and I still have that manga to this very day, but a squashed fly and a select few borrowers later. I really love that book. It makes me sad to think what will happen to my collection of anime, manga, video games, and all of the other things after I die. I will make it clear as day to my child to pass on my marvelous collection of possibly out of date Dvds, electronics, and books to it's children and onto it's children so they will never be tossed out on the curb to be thrown away. I think that just might very well kill me again. Death sucks!

Dragon ball. Yeah, pretty stupid huh. It's for grade 7 children, but I still bought it. >__<

My first manga ... let me see ... Rurouni Kenshi !

Les larmes et le sang des morts se melangent sans fin avec le sable mouvant.
Et la guerre le nourrit continuellement.

mine wa.... X 1999 ans Clover; both by clamp

I believe the first manga I bought was InuYasha. It was definitely either that or Marmalade Boy.

CCS

My first manga is Crecent Moon, but my favorite is Neon Genesis.

Peacemaker Kurogane but the first i read was flcl

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

the very first manga i bought was Tuxedo Gin vol 5. how can you not love a story about true love and penguins?

Suprisingly the first manga book I've ever purchased would be volume 4(Don't ask me why) of Pokemon Adventures... (In english)

The first manga I bought was Real Bout High School... and then Kodocha.

Neon Genesis and Planetes, were the first I bought

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.