Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the first manga you bought? - Minitokyo

What is the first manga you bought?

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

My first manga... Love Hina and... Evangelion!!! I Finish Love Hina but Evangelion... I only have 1-9 and I'm still waiting until the next ones comes, hahaha... I know how finish the anime but I need to know the finish of the manga... some diferents I think...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

mine was Battle Angel Alita Volume 1and Ah! My Goddess Volume 1

Signature

mine would have to have been naruto.

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

Blade Of The Immortal

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

Off! Its so long ago, but I guess the first Manga I bought was Card Captor Sakura and than "Banzai", that's a german shonen - jump magazin. I bought it, though I am a girl.^^

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Imported Sailor Moon stuff from Japan. >.> But the first series I had collected with real passions was X.

Signature

my first was Doraemon...a very very old manga well actually bought by my parents for me when i was still a child....if that's not counted...my first manga would be dragonball, cityhunter, and 3x3 eyes. bought them all together

Signature

>.<

LoneReaper

LoneReaper

Darkness Ruler

The first manga I bought? It was something like... ages ago.
In France manga was not as requested as now... So my first manga was gunsmith cats 1

Signature

the first manga i bought was "a.i. Love You" but the first i read was "Kimishika" and i read chobits, lilim kiss and bleach before i bought it

The first manga I bought was the Vol 38 from Dragon Ball. oO

hitomi2

Life of zoul

Conan year/1999 very long is now conan not the end. - -

v(- - )

my first manga was shaman king. =)

Signature

Deedster

''mamoru''

the first manga that i bought was dragonball +_+ num.7

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mmm...The first one I bought would have to be Ai Yori Aoshi, even though it was all in japanese, I understood some/most of the story, thanks to my handy dandy little kanji book =]

w3irdcaligurl

Nacho Cheese

marmalade boy, i think

O_o??

miyoko-kun

miyoko-kun

the happy l'il anime place

mine first manga i bought was shaman king

Signature

miyoko-kun who loves everyone and excepts them 4 who they are. oh and and thanks sumomo-

first manga i bought was 'Kazan' not sure if ne one heard of it.

Sailor Moon... in chinese... not a language that I understand...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Tramps Like Us

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

my first manga i bought was ranma 1/2 like in 5th grade or something. back then i thought it was the best thing ever and it was so good. now i don't really like it because i like other manga better.

First one I bought was Fushigi Yugi. Great manga and anime!

hokuto no ken

Signature

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Love Hina, and I reread it like every week, eh?

Ranma nibun no ichi., or Fantastic Panic. I can't really remember.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 431 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.