Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age did you start liking manga and anime? - Minitokyo

What age did you start liking manga and anime?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 224 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I started liking anime and manga when I was 10.
I would love to know what age you liked anime and manga so please respond!!
Thanks!! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

For what it actually was??? When I was in high school. I don't remember what year, but it wasn't my last.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I started liking naime when i was about 7?(thnx to sailor moon hehehhe) but i started getting really obbsesed with it when i was like 10?

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

some time in high school

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

Personnally, I became really interested by anime last year (I was 17). I began with Dragon Ball Z but now there are lots of different animes I prefer... I won't give the list ! XD

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

I liked in when I was 12 yrs old.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Got into it when I was 7, got obsessed at 10, considered myself an otaku at about 12. I started reading manga when I was 12 and now I read more manga than I watch anime. I've also recently gotten interested in j-pop, and I want to learn Japanese soon.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

I started when I was 12 years old.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I started getting into anime about 4 years ago when I was 11 years old.

Wolfwood411

Wolfwood411

change account into Hakukuroneko

I started when I was 7 watching Ranma 1/2 and Dragonball, but stopped for a while until 13 years old when I saw Love Hina.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis

skh

Infamous Leecher

That was during high school, about 5 years ago, a friend of mine lend me his Evangelion video tapes, and that's how it begun.

I see anime since I was 6 years old but i start to really recognize the genre since the 14

I'm not too sure, but it was rooted when they played Samurai Pizza Cats in America (I really wish that someone will pick that one up when their current license expires), and after that I would start watching more anime on TV. I didn't really get into it until my sophomore year in highschool, when I met this girl who was an anime artist, and she got me into it.

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I was a later bloomer..I was 19 for manga.

I started the anime thing when i was about 10

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

I actually started getting into it and liking it when I was in High School and also had cable internet so could download the free fansubbed ones... Now it has exploded.. So many good anime with so little time to download and watch.. hehe

I buy the really good ones as I have quite a collection of DVDs I bought but where I live they usually import them and charge through the roof !!

Age would have been around 18 or so

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

17 or 18. A friend reccomended Hikaru no Go, and then I was reborn. Thought of anime as cartoons before :P (20 years old now)

super mutant ninja otaku

Quote by brynjar17 or 18. A friend reccomended Hikaru no Go, and then I was reborn. Thought of anime as cartoons before :P (20 years old now)

Hikaru no Go is awesome but i like the manga better XD

well for me...it'll have to be around 10 with CCS (Cardcaptors Sakura) it's kewl XD

Quote by Itami-ChanI started liking naime when i was about 7?(thnx to sailor moon hehehhe)
but i started getting really obbsesed with it when i was like 10?

same like me

Is this an ever lasting treasure,or just a moments pleasure?
there's so much I wanna say, but the right words, just don't come my way.

Let me think and try to look into my past...I started liking anime when I was 8. I was watching this anime related to Dodgeball, and suddenly began to like anime.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

18, a friend gave me evangelion

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

I think I was about 13 or 14 when I was in Korea and found the comics section of a bookstore. The art was soo beautiful! They were unlike any other comic I've ever seen before, and since then I've been hooked. <3

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

zink

zink

cookie?

i'd say somewhere 11

Signature Image

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I started liking anime and manga when I was 6 but then when I was seven I was introduced to DBZ and that's how I became the annoying Otaku that I am today!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 224 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.