Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age did you start liking manga and anime? - Minitokyo

What age did you start liking manga and anime?

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 224 total items

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

i really dont now my memory is bad ;_;

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

naruslover

I love Naru!

i saw my first anime when i was about 6 or 7 because of sailor moon *shiver* and then pokemon. i reeeally started to get into anime at about 12 thanks to DBZ and gundam

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

at 17 years old, I realy start to rent anime from my video store but when I was young I listened a lot of them

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

About 13........i think....

Signature Image

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

I point the blame at sailor moon! XO XD I was 3.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Almost a year ago :$... I'm new on that ^_^

Edit: I'm 18 now

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

i don't remember quite well but it probably was when i was 11 - 12

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

i was 13 at that time

When i was 12 the frist anime was Pokemon
but today its not anymore

Hmm around six years old...I'm not sure.

When I was 6 or 7 year old

a long time ago.
ive always watched it on tv.
and when i started to draw.
it came out manga style.

10yr Starts watching Anime :D
15yr Got my 1st pc and than l start downloading Anime so that l can watch it :D
17yr Still contenueing watching More Animes :nya:

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Somewhere between age 4-5 for me, so that's 17 to 18 years ago now... wow, doesn't seem that long ago... kinda makes me feel old :( lol

uhm... when i was 4 :D

notreve

DearS Fan

My first anime was Saint Seiya whe i was 11 years.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by Itami-ChanI started liking naime when i was about 7?(thnx to sailor moon hehehhe)
but i started getting really obbsesed with it when i was like 10?

same here!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Ever since I learned how to turn on the television set and use the remote controller. So I guess that makes me... around 4 yrs old. I think I belong in the Candy Candy, Daimos and Voltes V era... :sweat: Thank goodness for modern technology and I am able to enjoy more decent anime at this age.

I think i was about 8-10 (it is a while agao so i can't realy remember)

But it stated with a TV show in France that showed almost only Anime. Then it went dead silent for a good amount of years and only recently there are some interesting anime showing agian.

I started watching City Hunter, Saint Seiya,...(and other suff from that time)

Now my interest has for anime and also mana has grom more these last 2 years. And i don't think it will end too soon ^^

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i dont really know, it coulda bin from when i was like 5? i have no idea, as back then i watched anything that was animated and on TV lol so i watched the likes of Speed Racer, Astroboy(most likely) and Transformers. I loved watching Sailor Moon when i was in year 5 lol. I watched Samurai Pizza Cats as well

i have no idea on a real definate age. But i didnt actually really getting into anime till late last year, thats like really taking note and watching the dvds at friends places and watching subbed stuff. but as i said i have no real idea on an age i actually liked anime as i watched all animated stuff as a kid

Signature Image

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I got into Anime when I was about 5-ish, I was watching random anime and the only one I remember the name of was...Knight's of the Zodiacs or something O_o.
Then at about 10-ish, I got more obsessed for no reason >_> (Probably people were starting to talk about it more to me)

Ai-KuN

Ai-KuN

Atashi wa kimi ni aitai....

mm... I started to ilike anime n manga n stuff when Im around 4/5. I started to get addicted to it when I'm 10.

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I think it was at 7 and at 8 I started to draw them and see whatever anime I could find on TV. And about Manga, I started recently with Tsubasa Chronicle :).

Signature Image

Mmm, I don't remember very well, but I think when I was around 3 or 5, I always watched Robotech, Remi and "G Force" (I forgot the name in japanese). But I'm a real fan since 1997!

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 224 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.