Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age did you start liking manga and anime? - Minitokyo

What age did you start liking manga and anime?

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 224 total items

fray

fray

The lost one

I don't remember very well (I was too young to remember). My parents watched animes since before I was born...
The first anime I watched (in my parents opinion) it was one of these: Doraemon, Ninja Hattori-kun or Obake no Q.
After these animes above I remember I watched "Uchuu Senkan Yamato" in 1983 or 1984 when I was 3 or 4 years old...
I watched Honey Honey in 1987. I watched many others too but I don't remember all of them..... I remember Don Dracula too.

Signature Image

ChibiMiao

The Crazy Neko

I started to like anime when I was in form 2. The first anime I watched was Saiyuki in the AXN channel =D.

i used to watch dragonball, n sailor moon back when i was 7....but it wasnt entill naruto came out that i got really into anime. =D

3 because I live in japan animes are our only animated entertamient

too long ago... can't remember... probably when GW came out..

i started liking anime without even knowing it's anime.. thank goodness for the internet.. it was the door to my love.. ^__^

i started in 3rd grade.. so 8/9 years old.. with sailormoon ... ^___^
watching before heading out to school in the morning.

Last year. I'm 19 years old now. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

Hmmm, it's probably been a couple of years now. It started when I was watching late night TV when I was like 8-ish at a family-freinds' house because they had no kids, that I watched episode 8 of Neon Genesis and got curious as to what a cartoon was doing on at 10 PM when all the kids are in bed. I loved it and the rest is history.

I'm in college and I've just started watching it. I'm hooked!

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

acutally it was just last year i started getting into anime/manga. now it's my life ^_^.

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

From I was....actually I dont remember how old I was, but I enjoyed watching mecha animes very much

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

I started liking manga when i was 13 in the 8th grade. I started watching (just a bit) of anime (Inuyasha) when i was in the 7th......man, it was like it was yesterday...*stares at the wall* O___o

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

I became 100% interested back during the original Robotech Run (that's 85 for those that don't know). Been hooked ever since. I was 10 at the time.

-Gamer-

G for Game

6 or 7

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I was about 7 and it started with Toonami and Pokemon :)

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

when i was still 5 or 6 but liked it so much in about 13

i watched salor moon, dragon ball, and tenchi when i was younger cuz it was on cartoon network during the day. i didn't really get into it more until i was a sophmore in high school and started to read the manga.

Sazriel

Sazriel

"I lost you once..."

I liked it when I was 6, along with almost anyother cartoon, but I didn't get really into it until I 17. I was a sort of late bloomer...I kick myself daily for not appreciating it earlier.

Signature

Thrilled member of - [love hina fans]

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

Well I started it 2 years ago when I was 16 ,but of course I've already met animes before that, I just didn't know that they were animes (dragonball, sailormoon) Gomen ^_^'

Signature

I think first anime I ever watched was Samurai Pizza Cats when I was 3 years old. ^_^;;; So that was a looong time!! I never really read a lot of manga though.. that wasn't until I was like 13..

Signature Image

When I was 8 with Pokemon haha, wow thats along time ago...

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

I started like anime when i was 7 years... (Pokemon) But it took me 5 years before i strated buy anime :p ...

I think when i was 13 years old and totally hooked into Naruto at that time.

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I was 17 by a month or two (& still am, by two days).

I was the stereotypical guy who thought anime was crap based on DBZ & Digimon. Pokemon was actually passable though I didn't get into it. I think that was because the game was so good though :D Anyway one day a friend lent me some Naruto fansubs, & I liked it, then I found more anime, etc., etc., & then manga, & so on. I've added Japanese to the list of languages I want to learn, along with Latin, ancient Greek, ancient Hebrew, Esperanto, & Texan. That makes it the first one not for study purposes :)

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 224 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.