Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age did you start liking manga and anime? - Minitokyo

What age did you start liking manga and anime?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 224 total items

I don't remember exactly... :S I think it was when I was 15.

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

Started when I was 13 ;)

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

I started liking it when i was like 6 watching...card captors sukura. I can't believe that was the first anime i ever watched. Sry if i offended any of the fans of it. I really started to like manga when i was 12.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

I began to like anime at 13 ... although i could only see the poor dubbed for children epps of sailor moon and DBZ i went out loking for more and untill i had cable internet and my own credit card .. i lived of Adult Swim and their anime block

I used to watch Sailormoon, Keropi, and Hello Kitty a long time ago, but I didn't realize it was anime... Then I think I started liking it when I was 10 and still watching Pokemon and Digimon. ^^; Digimon got me into the original japanese stuff though, when the third season was starting and I watched a bunch of original episodes from that and the fourth season. My first fansub was Rockman EXE (off of Kazaa >.>'') and then I started getting regular fansubs when I was 12 or 13, I think. Now I'm 15 and really into it. :D

About 10 years ago, I was about 18 . Started with Sailor moon /DBZ / and ranma. And it's been a great intertanment for these years ... Wow... I'm getting old ^_^' .

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

umm...I think I was 13 when I liked anime than my first manga was at age 14 which was fullmetal panic.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

xhidaka

xhidaka

alive in hell...

Well... I remember being about 5 years old the first time I saw Demon City Shinjuku-Akira-Lily C.A.T-Casshan-(Not stuff a 5 year old should be watching ^_^ No wonder I'm so weird) I watched until I was 7-8, maybe? That's when they took away the Sci-fi channel... I didnt get back into it heavily until Jr. High.... when i started rediscovering all the anime I saw when I was little (and finally figuring out what they were all called *^_^*)
So... I guess I've been a fan for about fourteen years... but only a hardcore fan for about seven or eight years.

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you if you be the one to cut me... I'll bleed forever"-Nightwish

I start watching anime when i was 13 or 14. It is when i get to watch it from AXN channel.
Since then, i was so into anime. Expecially GUNDAM.

However, people keep bugging me saying that I'm too old to watch "cartoons" (anime).

Haiz~ Don't know when i can have peace when i watch anime these days.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

since 9 years old....the first anime Id watch is Doraemon....then Dragonball Z....hahaha....sweet memories...

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

lol... I believe I was around 8 when I started watching anime... the first series was Evangelion... I remember watching episode 19 right off my brother's computer... xD

When I was 4, I've always seen anime in chinese like Doremon, Dragon Ball and others iI don't wat there called. And then Sailormoon, everyone must have seen it.

For the first time i watched Candy Candy..it was superb...then much later Sailor moon..
For several years i stoped watchig anime because school.. i don't know why for sure -_- ...but after primary school in highschool i started playing games, anime games..

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I started liking anime at the age of 6 or 7 and I got into manga at the age of 15 o_o

Signature

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I always liked it, but not obssess much like now. I got into it because of Naruto. I used to not like Naruto, but one day my bro wasn't home so I watched episode 125 on his computer and then it just happened...

Signature

I've loved it ever since I could remember. I lived in the Philippines, so half the cartoons there were anime. I followed each series faithfully....DB, Ghost Fighter (YYH here), Gundam G and Wing, Flame of Recca, Evangelion. Anime's been a part of my life as far back as memory takes me.

Signature Image

the tender age of 12.
i started watching americanized >=( Pokemon. I then started going through what every little boy does my age :nya: exposed to lots of anime (not actually watched them)
Started reading manga at 15 first was Full Metal Panic!

When I was 8...i guess

Signature

I started when I was 6, and became a serious fan at 13 :D Started with anime, dicovered manga much later

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

when i was in hs, like around 15- 16

Signature

I think I started Sailormoon at 5. To be honest, I thought it was an American cartoon @^@... But yea, I watched a lot of shows not knowing it was anime... until I saw Ranma 1/2. I think I was around 9? But I didn't really get into anime until I was 14, which I still am... argh, I'm a late bloomer
LinDorK @_@

ichiu

ichiu

Nakadoi Hiroki obsessee

Yeah, I also watched Sailor Moon at an early age - before Primary School even started for me. I also watched works like Galaxy 999 and Be Forever Yamato because my dad was into those kind of space/galactical cartoons. I had a copy of Jump with me everywhere I went (shounen jump) because my best friend's father worked at a Japanese bookstore. So I started very young...

wish [wish] (n.)
1. deepest desires of one's heart.
2. a dream or desire for oneself or someone else.
3. a longing for something seemingly out of reach.
Signature

at 8.. used to watch ranma and live action kikaider.. but im 15 now..so i guess ive liekd anime for 7 years hah

Signature Image

I don't really remember when i fully got into it but i was watching it for a long time without knowing i was watching it lol, if that makes any sense. But i think i was in 9th grade when scifi channel ran a week of anime specials. Thats when i knew and kept on it

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 224 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.