Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever been to Japan? - Minitokyo

Have you ever been to Japan?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

once... I followed my cousin who had to attend a course there. Something to do with sony.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Yeah, I am in Japan all day/night...In my dreams. Is it cool in Japan? I hear they have the best Anime Cos-plays. [adult swim] is having their Swim-Con soon, I think...I'm gonna check.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

i miss japan =\ i stayed at Osaka for the most part, but visited Kyoto, Tokyo, and that one place with the famous sea gate.. forgot what it was called already. darn =( definitely trying to save up for another trip though by 2007! =p

i went not to long ago and stayed in atami and tokyo. atami is a hot spa town and the baths there are really georgeus, if a little too hot. i found that everyone i asked prefers yokohama or kyoto to tokyo so might go check those places out when i've saved up again.

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I would LOVE to go there!!! :D Especially in the Spring! My friend told me that in the Christmas time, the people there give free gifts to strangers!!! Wow! *_*

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by Shkira

Quote by KireiLeecurrently there myself i live on Okinawa. it is so very beautiful but very hot and humid.
i love it there and the people are so very nice and polite. you would like it there. no i take that back you would love it.

Things a little tense there now? O_o

i live there too and no nothing tense over here

Maakosu

Let me know what you think...

No... but i wish to visit (or live!) in Japan someday.

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i'll hopefully be going there at the end of the year, and meet up with a friend of mine while i'm there :)

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Heh heh... I've been there. It was for a flight transfer, Vietnam to America when I was 4. So I can say I've been to Japan.. for a few hours ^_^

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I wanna go so ****ing badly!!!!!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Quote by XenoSamuraiI wish I could go, but it cost alot of money, and I don't have that.

Yeah, same here. I guess you could go on a budget tour or something, but then you wouldn't have the money to spend on anime goodies!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by soredtherose

Quote by XenoSamuraiI wish I could go, but it cost alot of money, and I
don't have that.

Yeah, same here. I guess you could go on a
budget tour or something, but then you wouldn't have the money to spend
on anime goodies!

yep, i agree!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

aquablue

aquablue

No side

do you want to know japan?
ahh...japan is an island nation.
therefore, nature is rich,there are a lot of "deep green forest"

good? :\

bluebubble

BUBBLE!

Aww I wish!!!Never been there, but people get a chance to go there for free in our school if they learn Jap *blames french*

watermelon!

once but it was a connection to the philippines, so i only saw the airport

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by aquabluedo you want to know japan?
ahh...japan is an island nation.
therefore, nature is rich,there are a lot of "deep green forest"

good? :\

yep!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I never been to Japan but I really want to go. In heard it's awsome.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.