Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you resentful? - Minitokyo

Are you resentful?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by -Drake-I dont tend to get angry alot i'd mostly just mutter to myself instead =o

Quote by AmaryLLisZai

Quote by -Drake-I tend to bottle anything like that up rather than take
it out on other people..
..thats where my xbox and skirmishing come into play =D

I'm like that too...like to bottle up..though i dun have xbox or does
skirmishing -- what is this?-- but bottling up isn't good for me as i
always will let go to my mother and sis...i dun know why...and i always
regret it later...but i can't take it back..sigh

Skirmishing is a form of wargames think paintball with realistic replicas its very tactical and great way of releaseing all stress, tention and all that bottled up aggression =]
Hmm i understand its very popular in japan....

Wow...it's sounds like fun...though i hear it's kinda painful..

Signature Image

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

well not as painfull as paintballing since the pellets are alot smaller but you'd still know if you got hit but its alot of fun n.n

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

well not as painfull as paintballing since the pellets are alot smaller but you'd still know if you got hit but its alot of fun n.n

Quote by MayaNatsume17I walk around angry all the time. I keep my feelings to myself.

Cool, i wish i can do the same thing^^

Signature Image

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by -Drake-well not as painfull as paintballing since the pellets are alot smaller but you'd still know if you got hit but its alot of fun n.n

It will be fun as you're not playing is alone...as they say the more the merrier but not too many i hope..

Quote by MagicianFairy

Quote by MayaNatsume17I walk around angry all the time. I keep my feelings to myself.

Hmmm maya, why are you angry all the time??

and Fairy why you wish to be angry all the time??

Signature Image

Don't feel resentful, it always backfires, but then again I don't know how much you really hurt

i can never stay angry at no one, maybe just 4 a few minutes time heals me fast. :)

Quote by AmaryLLisZai

Quote by -Drake-well not as painfull as paintballing since the pellets are alot smaller but you'd still know if you got hit but its alot of fun n.n

It will be fun as you're not playing is alone...as they say the more the merrier but not too many i hope..

Quote by MagicianFairy

Hmmm maya, why are you angry all the time??
and Fairy why you wish to be angry all the time??

sorry i made a mistake i didnt understand, i wish i dont be angry all the time ^_^'

Signature Image

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I'm basically not resentful...

When I'm angry I'm like a volcano:
Very calm for a long time
Then the eruption, which is very powerful and full of destruction
And again calm for a long time

But fortunately I'm rarely angry

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.