Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto female is the coolest in your eyes? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto female is the coolest in your eyes?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

zink

zink

cookie?

tsunade because she's so cool and she always does what she has to do.

Signature Image

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Temari and sakura although i don't like sakura i have to admit her eyes are ok.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

well i think hyuuga hinata is really awesome,

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hyuga Hinita so pretty, but Tsunade my favorite female character. and she lools like hentai character ^_^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I like hinata...... I thinks shes hot^^

Signature Image

Quote by envy21I like Temari, she's one of the few female characters who can defend herself properly and is actually capable of independant thought. Besides, she's Gaara's sister so she must be cool.

Agreed.

For me Naruto is serious lacking in the "strong (Or even likeable) female characters" department, and Temari is the only one that really stands out. Tsunade was promising too, but her performance in the battle against Orochimaru and his right-hand man who's name I forgot was pathetic.

What?? Nobody mentioned Tenten yet? I love Tenten! She looks so cute and her fighting style is cool (even though she only fought once and lost....)!

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by jjs11What?? Nobody mentioned Tenten yet? I love Tenten! She looks so cute and her fighting style is cool (even though she only fought once and lost....)!

I think Ten-ten is cool aswell but I still think Sakura is #1 Kunoichi material!!!!ROCK ON sakura_chan!!!
Hinata is cool as well but only because I kinda feel sorry for her....I really don't like her because of her strength because she's actually so damn weak!! She makes all kunoichi look bad!! Hanabi is better than her and that's sad!! T_T But Hinata is cool though!! She likes Naruto, But I really think all female nins are cool except Tayuya and Sasame!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Sakura Hinata and Tenmari

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

uh lets see.... sasuke.....
(....)
(...)
hahahhaha.... well you have to admit he is girly... um no.... lemme think...sakura....I guess..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

I like all the characters, but Sakura and TenTen are my favorite. <3 Although, in a fight, TenTen would beat Sakura into the ground. :D lol, just a personal opinion.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tsunade and Temari!!! They kick ass and take names! And if Hinata wasn't so shy, she would be a powerful ninja, too, but I still like her.

Signature

<3 Tsunade <3!!!! and Sakura i think :P

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

The firts of couse is tsunade and hinata san!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Hinata then sakura

Ino:because she's strong, and I admire the fact that she tookthe unpopular Sakura as a freind when they were little, and a bit of Hynata, cause she's shy towards her crush, and thats cute!
^_^'

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

Hmm,, First: Temari ( good dubber ), Second: Hinata (Cute & not talkative), Third: Sakura (her intelligent)

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I just read the manga and I've gotta say Sakura is awsome. But Tsunade is awsome too ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

i'd hafta say tsunade first,anko second, and kurenai third!! ;)

Quote by pervertfoxshizune!!! she rocks!!! (specially while operating on neji)
hinata on the main char!!
i like tayuya as a villain... she looks hot as stage 2... &gt;=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
and temari because i like shikamaru and she acts like his mother...

i feel ya

My thoughts exactly

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

Sakura who els ;)

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Temari and sakura

Inconestably tsunade, which has a little something which can't let indifferent to his charm

The dark orpheus

Definitely Tsunade, but Temari would also come a very close second, I think. ^^

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.