Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto female is the coolest in your eyes? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto female is the coolest in your eyes?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I don't really like the girls in naruto i find sakura is a pain with her need for sasuke but i'm starting to like her more now and Hinata is so shy sometimes it bothers me but her to is becoming a cool character we see her getting stronger. I like Temari she looks cool and her attitude is more independent and mature. Ino can be a cool female character also.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

with all the make-up, could you consider orochimaru a gal? XD

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

Ino. Though I don't like her personality but her ninja skills. They're really interesting and she's really funny :) and my second favorite coolest would probably be Temari.

Signature

Orochimaru WAS a girl for a short while, remember? Creepy looking one for sure.

Hmm, I like Hinata and Ten-Ten. Secondary and Tertiary characters sure, but they're cool. And so cute!

Kurenai and Anko are probably my favorite adult female characters.

Behold, the power of CHEESECAKE!

temari is probably the coolest but my favorite is shizune. i just love her.

there are many cool char in naruto, but i'll pick naruto and sakura especially in the time 3 yrs after, where they are all chuunins, sakura is really strong and so as naruto.

Anko and Temari all the way!

Anko,Tsunade and Hinata....but I most like Anko!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Temari and Tsunade. They both roxxor coz they have badass ninja skillz! They're also basically the only kunoichi I know that function more or less independently

Signature Image

i love sakura!!! at first, i really can't stand her but the moment when she was so determined that she even cut her hair, i was like 'wow!' i start to like her a lot(: she is getting stronger also:P

next would be temari. she is totally awesome and cool with her skills:D
both sakura and temari ROCK :)

by the way, i don't realy like hinata and i can't explain why also :x -runs away-

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

srikartic

THE GREAT NARUTO

:D Surely my favy is Hyuuga Hinata coz she is sooooo sweetttt and cuteeeee

My next favy would be Temari as she is one hell of a woman and u should know when she gets angry........ :)

Quote by rythemHinata.. ^.^ who could hate hinata? her stammering words r cute n so-innocent looking lol XD
n maybe next temari or sakura..(15 years old that is..)

Quote by pervertfoxshizune!!! she rocks!!! (specially while operating on neji)
hinata on the main char!!
i like tayuya as a villain... she looks hot as stage 2... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
and temari because i like shikamaru and she acts like his mother...

Quote by Shuji666um that professor with the black hair and red eye liner :D

you mean kurenai?? the one always teamed up with azuma.. the one who used genjutsu on itachi?

yeh i'd say either hinata or shizune ! but sakura gets good wen the 3years have passed , buT i rkn hinata owNs ! so dOes shizune !

[ J a g W a s H e r e ]

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

No one....I don't like anyone in the Naruto

I love Henrikus, because :
1.He is a great Yoyo master
2.He never give up to save this world
3.He gave me Registeel

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.