Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gay animals - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hmm....do not ask me if i'm weird or not. because my answer is yes....anyway i was wondering whether or not you've ever heard of gay animals. becuz i was at the zoo and the zookeeper mentioned something about gay penguins at feeding time. 3 lesbian couples and 1 gay couple. maybe gayness from animals rubbed off us...any thoughts or gay animals you've ever heard of? this is just something i thought up of when i was bored...

Haha... Yeah I beleave there is such a thing of "gay animals." My cousins have a gay dog. o_0

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by AlishaHaha... Yeah I beleave there is such a thing of "gay animals." My cousins have a gay dog. o_0

ha ha, cute....er well, sort of.

kajimamidori

kajimamidori

~ kawaiiness ~

Hahaha ,, a gay dog? that's hilarious! =) I think there is such thing as gay animals ,, =\

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well first off, theres nothing wrong with being weird. Something I'm told rather often and honestly I embrace it because being normal is over-rated and I rather be different and an individual than not being able to be myself.

As for that..Not really sure to be honest, not something I've ever thought about or considered, so I couldn't give you a real response, though (as you put it) gayness cannot rub off from animals onto us. Its how someone feels, it is the attraction that one has, it isn't something that can just be rubbed off from animals. Rather interesting to think up though, theres nothing wrong with pondering, not in the least.

Signature Image

Lol, whether you know it or not, animals also have choices with their sexuality as well.^.^
I absalutely do not think this is strange or in any way bizarre although, seeing them have sexual intercourse in a zoo would be pretty..umm...how should i say it...scaring? XD

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

8D lol..I have a gay cat...*cough* dont ask how I know he's gay... XD

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

lol rythem XD
well i don't know that animals can be "gay" though.
but i've heard from friends that it happens XD not sure whether my dog's gay! x_x
though my dog doesn't have a girlfriend yet, we wouldn't know XD hahaha

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I've hurd of them. They were mentioned in Gladiator ^_^

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

We've joked that my dog is a lesbian. XD

And when I saw this thread I immediately thought of that episode of South Park where Stan's dog is gay, and he run's away to Big Gay Al's place for gay animals. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I believe taht there are gay animals

oh and r slugs considered as gay? coz they both have female and male organs? no kidding they actually have 2 sexes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by AlishaHaha... Yeah I beleave there is such a thing of "gay animals." My cousins have a gay dog. o_0

I know two people whose dogs are gay... their dogs hang out with each other a lot... and well, it appeared on this one tv show.... :o forgot what it was called though

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

yea, I know because my dogs gay :sweat: he does "it" with other boy dogs because all the girl dogs runs away from him... ^_^' Poor him :( so that made him gay

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Very weird but I think yes...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by AngelKateWe've joked that my dog is a lesbian. XD
And when I saw this thread I immediately thought of that episode of
South Park where Stan's dog is gay, and he run's away to Big Gay Al's
place for gay animals. XD

yeah i watched that too, had a hard time to stop laughing..hehe

yeah i've heard about gay animals, i've never seen one though..it'll be pretty hilarious two male dogs making out..oh the just the thought of it makes me laugh already..hehe

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Lol I never knew there could gay animals. I don't know any though.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Lol it's very possible that animals could be gay...if humans are gay so can animals... :nya:
But it's very funny though compared to humans....Hmm *wonders*
^_^' I think it's kinda cute...then againi it's pretty WrOnG~ XP
Well this is my opionion hehe :D
nyuuu....good thread fawna-chan
See ya later

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

My brother thinks he has a gay betta fish at home. He tried to mate it with another female betta and he didn't like her. Then, my brother threw another femaile betta in there, and he doesn't like her either.

My family is starting to think that the male betta likes guys better. The stupid betta just won't mate with the girls.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah I've heard of gay animals before. There supposdely rare or something I don't really know for sure.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Syuukaru

Syuukaru

Sexy....

Ga Ga Ga Ga gay animals? What!! I Never Heard It Before!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I know animals have been known to perform homosexual acts but Im pretty sure that those animals are either killed off(because the animal they were trying to mate with wasn't gay lol) or they were what we call bisexual and dont really care what gender they're screwing and go on to have children. There are no exclusively gay animals. I dont count slugs and other things that naturally possess both male and female reproductive parts.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

that is a new and wierd thought but i guess so....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I know I watched a nature show one time that mentions gay gorillas. I was kind of terrified that would show a clip.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, I have never run acroos any gay animals. But it sounds kinda weird, animals, gay? o_O

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.