Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone here fence? - Minitokyo

Anyone here fence?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Hey there. I fence foil myself, but I'm not very good. I was just wondering if there are any other fencers around here. It's a wonderful sport, full of tradition and ettiquete, which I don't believe I spelled right. Anyway, lemme know what weapon you fence! It'd be great to get some advice....

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

that sounds kinda cool i dont know how but i wouldnt mind learning lol

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

yea i fence i took some classes in learning to use the foil but i want to learn how to use the sabre

on Gaurd :nya:

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't fence but I've been to a fencing school. I think I'd like to try epi (is that how you spell that?).

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

wvanguard

wvanguard

I like ... Girls like you!!

I'm your saber - class pro!!!!

Do you even have a penis?!

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Wow, a lot of saber fencers, eh? Heh, you guys are a masochistic bunch. Ha ha. I'm kidding. Oh, and wolfco? As to your question... I believe it's epee. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I did a little bit of it

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

W00t. What weapon?

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I used to fence, foil though, I wasn't half-bad, but I just started too, didn't continue and and yeah......

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Mine's the same story as Distortion's. I fenced foil for a while and was pretty good, but I moved away from the place where I was doing it and didn't look for another place to learn.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Took a few lessons using the Foil and saber curriently doing Bushido I do a lot of practice with my Katana on a daily basis along with my sai. I find this is a relaxing exercise it really help's to clear the mind. :D

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

no i dont fence but i really want to do kenjutsu.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.