Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bath tub or shower? - Minitokyo

bath tub or shower?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

wah!

nonsense question!

anyways!

hope you have the nerve to answer this one!

i preffer bath tub but unfortunately we dont have....

i love the idea of staying in water for hours.....

that's all

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

The only times I ever get to take a bath in a bath tub is when I'm at my Grandma's house. It's fun! I even used some of her bubble bath. But we don't have one, so I usually take a shower. But in the mornings at around 5 o'clock am when I get ready for school, I don't use the shower, I use the water dipper. Only because I need to mix the cold water with hot water so that it'll be warm. :) :ranting: Hehehe...

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Seriously both but since I don't have any... damn!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i lyk both....But i only hav the shower....I lyk it also b'coz evrytym i'm in a deprez situation or hav a problems.... i assume that the shower wud wash away everything......While having bath tub is more cool....can stay long in it...U can also commit suicide in it...Guez dat's why my mum never made one for me....ahahaha....joking...... :) :) :) XD XD XD

Signature

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Hmm I have bath tub combined with shower.... two birds with one shot. And I like to take bath cuz relaxing in hot water is like a hour in heaven.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

The bath tub.. it's more relaxing but because it very hot here usually the shower is the fastest way but I will never miss the tub if I had the time .

Yes, a tub is more relaxing, but no matter how thoroughly you clean yourself you're still in the same body of water. Showers use less water depending on their length and are cleaner so they'd get me vote. They're both ok as long as they aren't cold, then it's bad ><

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

Shower, it takes a bit more effort to drown that way.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i have a tub but i rather use the shower

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by toutousaiShower, it takes a bit more effort to drown that way.

hehe funniest post i've read in days..http://adultsins.net/pic/smilies/rofl.gif

i use the shower more often, but i dip in a tub at least once a week. i don't use my shower's sprinkler, its like being hosed down, feels so good..

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I don't know.... Hm.. but I like bath more :) Iwth milk or gel to it :)
Yep :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Do we even have bath tubs?

Do you know what bath tub means in Tagalog?

Bath Tub = Bathcha at Tabo

And those are the ones I use.

Signature

This thread actuaclly already exists. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25273/

But i'll answer it anyways..
I prefer showers best when i am in a hurry...
But baths are more for me to relax...though sometimes taking a bath is rather disgusting since you are bathing in your own dirty water>.<

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I like both. I have a shower-tub and always have. When I was a kid I'd put the plug in the tub, start having a shower, get all clean, then sit down and play with water toys in the tub from the water gathered after the shower. XD But now I mainly just take showers and only take baths when I need some thoughtful relaxation.

For me,
showers = clean
baths = medicine for the soul (aka fun and relaxation)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I would like bath tub, but I don't have so have to say shower then! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

shower shower shower shower. The idea of soaking in my own dirt and filth just turns me off having a bath soooooooo badly

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like them both!! XD But we don't have a bath tub in our house. Hehe... XD
So I use the same as Jakulito:

Quote by jakulitoDo we even have bath tubs?

Do you know what bath tub means in Tagalog?

Bath Tub = Bathcha at Tabo

And those are the ones I use.

lol XD

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

bath tub is nice if u dont have to anything
shower is good when u have to go soon :)

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Already a thread on this topic: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25273/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.