Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think is the coolest shinigami in Bleach?? - Minitokyo

Who do you think is the coolest shinigami in Bleach??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

I think the coolest would have to be byakuya :) He just has this style thta i find interesting... what about the rest of you guys? by cool, i mean, the style...character...looks...it doesn't necessarily have to be your favourite :)

khatuido

khatuido

gentil sisi!!

Kenpachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it's my best character in bleach!!!! So cool!!!! XP

sharingandevil

sharingandevil

the whitecrowe

abaraiiii renjiiiii!!!!
red hair... some cool tattoos.... coul zanpakutou..... what else?

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

wow!! lemme see...
byakuya!!!!!!!!!!!
renji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitsugaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(...)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't know what is says about my character, but I like Mr. Implusive: Abarai Renji the best.
The 8th squad cap. Kyouraku Shunsu is next. He is very calm, but also effective.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Hitsugaya Toushiro for sure~~~~~~

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

#1 kuchiki byakuya
#2 ukitake jyuushirou
#3 hitsugaya toushirou
#4 abarai renji
#5 hisagi shuuhei
#6 zaraki kenpachi

uhh .. i guess that's all for now >.<

~eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkss~ i'm nuts XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

I've not seen bleach yet... but I'm getting my hands on it soon... but have to wait when I'm free... :sweat:

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by williecwhI've not seen bleach yet... but I'm getting my hands on it soon... but have to wait when I'm free... :sweat:

Same here.. i don't like to watch an anime if it doesn't finished yet...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Kuchiki Byakuya, he's so calm always etc. He just has this aura of confidence...hard to explain :)

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Warning, Bleach spoiler for those of you who don't read the manga, so look away now!

Quote by Manga chapter 186 spoilerMy favourite Shinigami is Isshin, Ichigo's dad, when he reveals himself at the end of the chapter. He just looks cool with those vice captain robes and badge. See? Spoiler, I did warn you!

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

My favourite shinigami from Bleach would most definetly be Byakuya. He's extremly handsome and cool looking as well^.^ And pretty strong as well^.^

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

i jus forgot his name... he is d 10th squad cap.... *still cant remember his name*em...em...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

coolest? hmm it will be Kuchiki Byakuya

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I think the coolest shinigami is the captain of the tenth division, Toushirou Hitsugaya.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

Hitsugaya is the coolest!!!

Signature Image

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

Personally, I think all the Shinigami in SS are arrogant jerks! HA!

However, I like 8th Squad Captain Kyouraku Shunsui - He drinks and still kicks ass, much to the chagrin of his wife-like lieutenant Nanao -- LOL

So far my two favorites are the kid with the white hair whose name I don't remember and Renji. I hope we see more of each of them ^^

Signature

Hitsugaya......he's a badass!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Quote by royaldarknessI think the coolest would have to be byakuya :) He just has this style thta i find interesting... what about the rest of you guys? by cool, i mean, the style...character...looks...it doesn't necessarily have to be your favourite :)

well my favotit is kurosaki ichigo he is full of hope!..and funny XD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Renji Zaraki and Ichigo

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Personally I like Vice capt. Renji Abarai and Capt. Unohana. Two very different, but awesome people in their own right. They may not be the coolest, but they're my favorite.

Signature Image

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Kuchiki Byakuya: his hair style is cool

Kusajika Yachiru co-captain of the 11 squad is by far the coolest shinagami in bleach :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.