Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think is the coolest shinigami in Bleach?? - Minitokyo

Who do you think is the coolest shinigami in Bleach??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Hitsugaya! *_*

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Abarai Renji...He's the best, hands down.

Signature

Hohoho.... how about Urahara? XD XD XD Not sure if he's still a shinigami though...
Ok ok fine. Um.... probably Byakuya.

Signature Image

It's all about Renji. He is such a badass. And I love his bankai!

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I like Byakuya. its cuz he has the cool "i don't care look".

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCE

Quote by williecwhI've not seen bleach yet... but I'm getting my hands
on it soon... but have to wait when I'm free... :sweat:

Same here.. i don't like to watch an anime if it doesn't finished yet...

what if would be something like naruto? i guess then you will never watch it....well maybe in a year or 5 ^^

for me i choose Ichigo, cuz he's funny, never gives up and if in trouble he gets stronger with some great power-up (does that count?) :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by wannawhat if would be something like naruto? i guess then you
will never watch it....well maybe in a year or 5 ^^
for me i choose Ichigo, cuz he's funny, never gives up and if in
trouble he gets stronger with some great power-up (does that count?) :)

yep, that does count ^^ ichigo is a fave character of mine too, it's just that there are so many other cool shinigamis!! *can't stop dancing around*

Ai-KuN

Ai-KuN

Atashi wa kimi ni aitai....

my favourite shinigami char? umm... I guess It's Renji, Hitsugaya-kun,Shuhei N Byakuya. Oh2! I also like Ichigo! Well most of the shinigamis are cool anyway, ne? :nya:

I'd say Urahara is the coolest,but he's retaired being a shinigami... Renji is cool too.

I would have to say thus far Hitsugaya is cool, but as far as demonstrating his power Kenpachi takes the cake. I still want to see Kisuke go ape on someone and reduce them to ashes.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, I don't think I actually really have a fav shinigami. But I do think Byakuya is cool. And I also think Ichigo is pretty cool too. He's funny.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

Um, for me, well as for the captains....

1. Kuchiki Byakuya of the 6th division
2. Hitsugaya Toushirou of the 10th division
3. Kyouraku Shunsui of the 8th division
4. Ukitake Jyuushiro of the 13th division

For the co-captians....

1. Abarai Renji of 6th division
2. Shiba Kaien of 13th division
3. Hisagi Shuuhei of 9th division

Of course Kurosaki Ichigo and Urahara Kisuke are pretty cool too!

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

For me, I'd say Hitsugaya Toushiro (captain of the 10th division), there are of course more choices, like Abarai Renji, but other than that I don't know a lot about many of the shinigamis, since so far in the anime nothing much as been revealed about them (I've only watched the first 39 ep. and I've never read the manga). Anyway, I think every shinigami is unique and cool in their own way. ^^

Hitsugaya Toushirou

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Kyouraku Shunsui (8th)
Kuchiki Byakuya (6th)
Hitsugaya Toushirou (10th)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

byakuya!!!!n of course hitsugaya!!!

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Hitsugaya Toushirou and Kuchiki Byakuya.
Renji is pretty cool too, and so is Hisagi Shuuhei (that guy with the 69 on his face). XD

I like Hisagi Shuuhei, but just because he looks cool and is dripping with pimp juice. (The guy with the "69" on his face) I haven't read the manga, so I don't really know anything about him. But he seems like a hustla, doesn't he? ("I'm a hustla baby... I just want you to know - it ain't where I been, but where I'm bout to go" ~Jay-Z)

And arf I couldn't help but read that spoiler and now I'm so excited! Bleach is one of my favorite series right now, but I didn't really mind that I found that stuff out, it just made me more impatient!

LAVOS

Time Devourer

It's definitely Kuchiki Byakuya. Onii-sama is the best

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

i think the coolest captain is the 8th Squad Captain ~ Kyouraku Shunsui and Nanao-chan!!!! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like:

-Hitsugaya Toshiro
-Ichimaru Gin
-Zaraki Kenpachi

Ichimaru is just too badass for words. I love that grin =D

urahara kisukeeee

Yeah, you know Urahara is gonna bust out with some freakin' crazy bad-ass shizzle one day and it will blow us all away. He's one of my favorites definitely. And I love his first name, "Kisuke." Oh, those ~suke's,,,, :)

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i like urahara and byakuya, but idk about his hair... XP

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.