Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any of you people there who doesnt like atobe at all? - Minitokyo

any of you people there who doesnt like atobe at all?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

atobe-sama is the best is there anything hes not got?
hes got the looks, the talent and the money :D is there anybody that doesnt like him?

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!! Atobe-sama rulez!!!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Quote by red-planet31Hell no!!!!!!!!!!! Atobe-sama rulez!!!!!!!!!!

agreeable :D mayb except for e mole -.-

Quote by kyubinaruto

Quote by red-planet31Hell no!!!!!!!!!!! Atobe-sama rulez!!!!!!!!!!

agreeable :D mayb except for e mole -.-

i quite like the mole under his right eye....gives him a character ^^

Sammie-Chan

Sammie-Chan

SanaAto!!

Gaaaaaah xO!! With a seiyuu like Suwabe Juunichi who can sing?! Never!! :B Sides.. :3 SanadaxAtobe Pairing has its quirks.. I'm rather fond of it xD So whomever doesn't like him should listen to his songs :33!
-coughs-

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Actually, I don't really like Atobe, but that's only because I dislike people who love themselves. I would like him still, because he's nice, but unfortuantely...

I accidentally read an AtobexFuji fic once. Guh. Scarred me for life, I tell you! TEZUFUJI ALL THE WAY!

Well , I think I like Keigo , he's arrogant but I think he's nice and thoughful. His personality is special :D

consolacion

consolacion

Just Another Person

i like him! he's egoistic and arrogant, but hey, he has a right to.... BWAHAHAHA! he's cool... ;p

Atobe sama...he's a total narcissist but he does have good points at some level..so then again...Atobe sama rules! Oresama no bigi yoi na!

There's no way I would hate him~
He's the man of the man... i guess...
^_^"
Even he's kinda arrogant but... That's his style... I kinda like tat... I mean..
his personality...
Keigo-kun.. Suki nan-dayo~! nyahhhh~

No way! I really like Atobe-sama! Who wouldn't? heheh Well he's one of my favorite in tenipuri. I love his voice too, Atobe rulez XD

I don't really like Atobe... but that's because he reminds me of people who used to bully me =/

I used to hate him.^^;; But now, kinda got used to it and i find him amusing. XD

I like Atobe, one of my favourite characters... He's nice in his own way. Nobody could be like him...

Some people might hate him though... I can't say that everyone in the world would like him, but I like him...

Oresama no bigi ni yoina! Atobe and Sanada looks cute together...

I like Atobe! Not top on my list but still, I like him...even down to the mole. ^^

I think it looks nice on him...somehow it just feels right and good on him...

He is so cool!

After hating him... he kinda started to grow on me ^_^'

I don't like him.

But I just can't hate him either. Which makes me dislike him even more.

However, I have read good Tezuka/Atobe fanfic before. It so shocking to my system that I spit out my ravioli.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

guess different people have different likings....
i think fuji-sempai and
ryoma are much BETTER than atobe....

Quote by midsummerguess different people have different likings....
i think fuji-sempai and
ryoma are much BETTER than atobe....

Me too; a lot better :)

Quote by KalypartemisI don't really like Atobe... but that's because he reminds me of people who used to bully me =/

Same. But not the bullying part though. That smug attitude makes me annoyed in some way.

Atobe-sama no bigi ni yoi na.

Oh Atobe. Who can't like him? His seiyuu is a VOICE GOD and his myu actor is a SEX GOD! Who can't like him?

Yes, he can be cocky and everything, but theres just something about him that I really love. And there are so many pairings with Atobe, I can't name them all. Ive just recently taken a liking to BeKami, so...WOOH! BeKami!

Quote by ikkyuunyuukonAtobe-sama no bigi ni yoi na.

Oh Atobe. Who can't like him? His seiyuu is a VOICE GOD and his myu actor is a SEX GOD! Who can't like him?

Yes, he can be cocky and everything, but theres just something about him that I really love.

*nods in agreement* Love him to bits and pieces. And that voice! *faints*

I love him <3
He's my favourite male character!

Actually i hate him, yes hate me if you will and i don't really care if you do, but i just hate him, i always have done. His voice irratates me, everything about him irratates me he thinks he's better than everyone and i hate that in person...even though he isn't real. And whats with the quote

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.