Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you go to church? - Minitokyo

Do you go to church?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Do you go to church?
I do because my dad and mom like it if we go i think it's good and all but,really i don't like our church it's really getting OLD!wish i could go to another one....
^__^'
anyway do you guys go to church?

ive used to when i was younger, but everything slowed down when we moved, went to another one for 6 years then we left after another pastor came....i havent been to church over 6 years. but i can care less on going. but sopmetimes i do miss it, but where, u know. im a born again christan, but there are a lot of churches that teaches different baeckgrounds and stuff, im looking for a lay-back church to go to, not all strect (spell?)....

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I used when i was smaller but....i kinda stopped ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by gadgetgirl16ive used to when i was younger, but everything slowed down when we moved, went to another one for 6 years then we left after another pastor came....i havent been to church over 6 years. but i can care less on going. but sopmetimes i do miss it, but where, u know. im a born again christan, but there are a lot of churches that teaches different baeckgrounds and stuff, im looking for a lay-back church to go to, not all strect (spell?)....

Hm... i can understand the strict part that's always the toughie...
but,we shouldn't worry what other's think even if they get on our nerves were supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves.\
I think that we should go as much as we can it's just hard to find time in this uncertain world...

aog506

~Burn It All~

I go to a temple

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by aog506I go to a temple

???? Wow i've never even heard of that b4!^__^ i guess i'am sort of stupid when it comes to other religions....^__^'

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by aog506I go to a temple

as in like a buddist temple like thing?

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Almost all Sunday. Could be kinda interesting by stuff, but sometimes it's boring.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

I go to curch only to throw rocks on it..Does that counts. uhu? :D

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Man wish l could go but the nearest church is like 1hr drive from my house. :)

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Yeah we go to church often. One on Sunday morning which english is spoken and one in the evening where our mother tongue is spoken. I prefer english church. Sometimes when we dont go to english church we end up watching Joel Osteen preach on TV. Hes really great at preaching the word in a practical way.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't attend regularly (even though I should) but I'll go with my friend every so often. I don't mind it, although when they do songs I feel stupid since I don't know any! ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

naruslover

I love Naru!

used to, but im not incredibly pious any more

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Once every Wednesday, Friday, and twice on Sundays. Neh, my family is very religous... O.O Or is it. :D Eh?

Why do you kill the joy of death?

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i do on Good Friday and Palm Sunday just because I usually end up getting sick in church because of the incense they use (and half the sermon is in greek and i dont know greek)

yeah, passing out in church is a bad sign, they tend to get visions of exocist in their head ^^;

Church is a great thing to go to. many people feel that its a guilt trip or are simple to conservitive becasue it makes them fell funny, but its when things dont feel funny or u dont feel guilty about ure actions in the week that you need to go to church. Ive been going to curch since i was 4, and i understand how most people can feel that it is boing (somtimes i actualy fall asleep) but you should always go to church even though it doesnt increase ure salvation or ure standing with god. Church is the way that you learn in your walk with god and isnt ment to be a obligation or simple rotuine, its supposed to let you see what the world tries to do to you and how through faith scripture or even just talking you can get through it.
I think i will propably always try to attend a church because it is one of the best things you can do for ureself.

this is a cool thread thx LimeFreak for taking the time to make it :)

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by SuniraYeah we go to church often. One on Sunday morning which english is
spoken and one in the evening where our mother tongue is spoken. I
prefer english church. Sometimes when we dont go to english church we
end up watching Joel Osteen preach on TV. Hes really great at preaching
the word in a practical way.

Never heard of him...unless he's that guy that got burned...????

Jolleygreenmarine

Jolleygreenmarine

I am immune

Quote by sjolleyOnce every Wednesday, Friday, and twice on Sundays. Neh, my family is very religous... O.O Or is it. :D Eh?

Yup me and sjolley go to the same church. ;) I just don't fall asleep during it. :D

Ignorance is not bliss.
Having an ego is not all that bad.
I am perfection personified. :D

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by Jolleygreenmarine

Quote by sjolleyOnce every Wednesday, Friday, and twice on Sundays. Neh, my family is very religous... O.O Or is it. :D Eh?

Yup me and sjolley go to the same church. ;) I just don't fall asleep during it. :D

It's not like I do it on purpose!!!! Nyaa!

Why do you kill the joy of death?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes. My family is cathelic. Espscialy my mom. She loves to go to church. I guess you can say that she is a religouse freak! XD And we go like almost every Sunday.

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes. My family is cathelic. Espscialy my mom. She loves to go to church. I guess you can say that she is a religouse freak! XD And we go like almost every Sunday.

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I went every Sunday when I was younger and living with my parents. I even taught Sunday school for awhile. I handled the younger students; so, I spent a great deal of time teaching my students the colors of crayons and such. Now I only go with my family if I'm around on a holiday. The only day I actually liked to go when I was younger was Palm Sunday (Catholic). I'm agnostic now; so, it really wouldn't be worth my time to go.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i used to dont anymore...except when theres a funeral....which theres been atleast two that i've gone two each year for the past four years atleast....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.