Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you go to church? - Minitokyo

Do you go to church?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

cryingwolf

cryingwolf

I don't, organized religion is one of the downfall of man - do you think that God, Buddah, Allah or whatever you call the Great Spirit won't be there for you if you don't go to church???

what is all the pain and agony of life for/ yet all of us decide that it's good and come for more/it's better to have loved then never loved before/I'm not sure if this is true especially when my heart has been crushed into the floor/

zink

zink

cookie?

i go to church with my family. the bad thing about church is that i have to wake up early. sometimes church is boring and sometimes its interesting.

Signature Image

I go to church.... once every three years or so. My mom really wants to start going though, so I might go with her.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Because I'm in the choir at my church, I go every Sunday and to all the extra services in the year (and to practice every week!) - I also end up going to a lot of weddings.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I used to go to church regularly (2 or more times a week) until I moved into a small town. I got to the point where driving 70 miles both ways to church was too much to handle, so I got to where I only went once or twice a month.

Now, I don't really go at all. The gas prices have gotten to expensive, and we are too poor to afford to continue to make trips like that.

I also don't like the direction my church has headed. I am somewhat looking for a new church, and will probably start going again once my husband finishes school and finds a job.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Not really..... I mean my mom and sis do and they ask if I wanna come sometimes.... and sometimes I do but most of the time... no.

Signature Image

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I have been to church when I am 9 years old.
I am still going to church right now.
I go to the Spokane Chinese Baptist Church.
Many people think church is boring but I don't.
I go there to praise God and have fun!!!!
Thanks for letting me post my reply!!!!!!!!! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I go to church every Sundays and during Christmas and all those other major Catholic holidays.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I haven't been to church since I was 5 years old, and even then it was only because my aunt made me go. I've nothing against those who choose to go; if it does something positive for them, I'm very happy for them. I personally have no interest in it, nor do I need anyone to try and talk me into it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i used to when i lived in New York but since i moved to New Jersey, my mom uses Sunday as a cleaning day..... so we can`t go to church no mores.... :\

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I used to, but thinking of going to one again since I have been feeling like that I want to. Sad thing is, it can be kinda boring at times. No offense really. :\

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

wow alot of us have our own stories to tell don't we ?
I think alot of situations have to do with members of a church most of the time members make the guest feel bad and then the guests never want to come back.
In place for them i'am sorry it's not supposed to be this way!:(

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

well, happends sometimes, but never for the reason of belief.
I don't believe in a god, even if I curse "him" sometimes, especially often when biking in bad weather, dunno, why, maybe I just don't have too much to think about, times like those :D

after I have seen the pastor of a church fall into sin then watched as the church fell as well, nope I no longer go to church

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I go but I usually spend half the time daydreaming cuz the priest talks in sucha borish way.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I went there around 3 to 4 times per year... Christmas... Easter... and one or two Random times when I feel like it

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

i really enjoy going to church. the pastor's wonderful and a real inspiration. and my fav part is worshiping through music and just being able to set time to focus on God. and focusing on God is the important part...b/c i sometimes get frustrated with the people there and get distracted as to why i come every sunday.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

i've gona a few times (like 2 ^^) haha ...got invited once by a fren foloed him for 1 or 2 services then got lazy =D

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

I go to church ^^ It's a quite a long service though o_0 ^^;

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

i go...i've grown up with it and stuck with it....the problem is with some of my family is they dont understand my intrest in some things, like anime or my choice of game playing...but meh whatever...i go to church, though i wish the youth group would change

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I go to Church once a week. I have to go anyway. But I always seem to almost fall asleep at the homily. >.<

Always approach with a smile!

No. I went once, and only once in my life. It bored me to death, and I was compiling arguments in my mind the entire time. The only thing more annoying to sit through than church is a road trip.

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

I go to churxch every wendesday and sunday on my on
me and my siister fgo my parents don't
me and my siister go on are own free will
but my church rocks faith City
it is sweet we have a starbucks buit in to it and a club for the teens were they play live music some times they also
have a daycare
many people aaren't very active in there church but i am i help out as much as i can,
sorrry lime freak that your church is getting so old just hold on

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Itami-ChanI used when i was smaller but....i kinda stopped ^_^'

Same. I just lost interest in visiting church over and over again. I mean, it wasn't a bad place and all, and the people were definitely friendly that you wish to go back in there once in a while to join the nice conversations. It's just that I can't settle around being with people whom I'm not familiar with while I was very little, and then I simply lost focus with the reason why I would show up, simply because of the fact that I would hate to "fake" myself out in public. Evidently I was too mature to hang out with the people along my age, and this wasn't like me. Church was boring, simply because the same sermons were given out with little variety everytime of the week. I would rather prefer going to shop in my favorite mall and playing in the arcades, for the heck of it, of course. It's been many years since I last went to church, and I'm fairly busy that I don't have the time nor the incentive to go there anymore.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.