Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you go to church? - Minitokyo

Do you go to church?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

I never steped a foot inside a church...

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I don't believe in god, so I see no reason to go to church. But some months ago my little brother had his First Communion and so my mother forced me to go. Well, afterwards she wished she hadn't forced me, because I played Nintendo DS in church. :) No, church isn't boring...
But even if I ignore the fact that I don't believe in god, there is no reason to go to church. You can do everything at home, that you can do in church (except of listening to old men talking about the bible, but if you heard it once, you heard what they'll say all the other times...it never really changes).

i go to church only because it makes my mom happy. i like it a little but when i can skip i'm happy :)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm I don't go to church because I am Buddhist, so instead my family and I go to temples. We go like every other week or month. It depends when my mom wants to go.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I don't, because i think churchs aren't the best place to talk to God, the nature is!!

No.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

No, i stopped going long time ago and i'm really not that interested in going if when i'm older and get married with a religious man oh well.. but if not heh i'll continue not going.. yeah exceptions: My Wedding (and perhaps still i will not get married in a church heh)

Signature

I do go to church, one thing is for sure, if you are unhappy with your church because of harrassmet, or bias then do change, but if you do not like it just because then I suggest stay until you move out of your parents house

nope

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

being a devoted Catholic i attend church as regularly as possible but since im goin to uni next year, i've got to greatly concentrate on my studies also so i havnt being as much as i'd have liked to but i always make sure i go during Lent and confess and repent my sins during that period too... mass is great, especially the Homilies... u can also check out the hot chics there too, lolz XP

I don't go to church coz I am a Taoist......

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by LimefreakDo you go to church?
I do because my dad and mom like it if we go i think it's good and all
but,really i don't like our church it's really getting OLD!wish i could
go to another one....
^__^'
anyway do you guys go to church?

dude i havent gone to church since i was 5 mabey 6 years old and im 14 almost 15 right now. also a reason i dont go because it is very boring and it takes an hour out of my sunday sleep. also im AGNOSTIC not athist. if you dont know the diffrence go to http://www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/humftp/E-text/Russell/agnostic.htm

lastis

lastis

~RUNA~

I have never been to church, since there is no church in my town...

Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki.
They are Japanese delicious foods. :)

I used to go to church, and then I was like, wait why I am I doing this. It is so obvious and makes sense that there is not a "God".

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

i used to be very attached but every since junior high i was afriad somthing volgor would slip out of my mouth and jthen the church would lose respect to me bit i always keep my faith some times more then others though

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hmm, it's not really just about going to church. I mean yes, you go, you fellowship with others, it's great. But it's what you feel that's more important. Yes, your faith. As long as you believe and love God or whomever it is you believe in, that is far more significant. *sigh* My dad is a born again Christian and those rules "they" abide by can seem pretty tough. I guess I'm a bit of a rebel, because I don't go to my dad's church. There is another church that he goes to on Sundays, which is farther away from us, that I do like very much. But once again, Idk, all that drilling and preaching. I mean yes it's good, you learn. But I dunno, I seem to think that you should find God on your own. Heh, weird huh? Yep I know I am.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes I do go to church. And yes I do enjoy going church as well.

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Yes, I do go to church.

Quote by LimefreakDo you go to church?
I do because my dad and mom like it if we go i think it's good and all but,really i don't like our church it's really getting OLD!wish i could go to another one....
^__^'anyway do you guys go to church?

nop,and i feel a little guilty not going

Signature Image

Nope rarely do problaby every 5 months!O_o

Of course I go to church every sunday, it is the time to hear mass and to hear god's word. We should always go to the church every sunday to hear mass beacuse it is our duty.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I go frequently to the church when I was young but now I often go to the church if their is a special occasion like my mom's birthday, a baptism of my nephew or my grandmother's death anniversary.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miyano

watashi no uta

i don't go to a church^_^' nor have i ever been to one . well,i think..but eh..my kindergarten..i think it has a little to do with christianity? if not mistaken it's eto..like a church now? dunno><..that's quite a long time ago ^_^'bah anyway i'm buddhist..so usually,i go to the temple..onlything..kinda..seldom^_^'?

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I need to find a new one. the old one is too far away and not very spiritually fulfilling.

I am invincible!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.