Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you go to church? - Minitokyo

Do you go to church?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I used to got to church, but I only went there because my school required it. I switched schools in 2nd grade and have never been to church after that...

Not as much as when i was young I believe that you don't have to go to a church to believe in him he is not in a building he is everywhere not just in a spot where people gather in there suit's and dreses's like a fashion show where they subconsiously think how much better than they are to you . But I Do believe I just don,t need to got to a buliding to do so.

I attend church every Sunday and Friday. First hour I go to Cantonese service and the second, English. Fellowship on Friday in form of youth group.

i go to church, not because it's just about the only time I get to see some of my friends [My church is half an hour away], but because it helps me grow in the Lord. Doing devotions on my own just isn't the same. That will only get me so far.

I can't wait to attend the churches and youth groups in college. They have a reputation for being strong in their faith. =] Plus, I need an accountability partner.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.