Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here likes G Gundam? - Minitokyo

Who here likes G Gundam?

Tagged under Mobile Fighter G Gundam

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

On MT they have topics on all of the gundam series except the one that counts, the original G Gundam

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

A lot of Gundam fans dislike G Gundam because it deviates severely from the standard gundam formula.

I for one really liked it, because its got great tributes and little nods to older giant robot anime (the old "Looking for my brother/father + i have a super powerful robot" thing). How can you NOT like a gundam thats also a windmill XD thats just ridiculous!!

Signature

G Gundam was sick, sure it was different from the normal gundam sagas but it had kool ideas from a gundam sagas that made it real interesting. But even so the story did get werid and not in my fav towards the end but besides that it was kool to me ;)

naruslover

I love Naru!

It was okay... But got boring for me after a while. Plus the extremely strage gundams kinda turned me away as well

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Quote by servbotA lot of Gundam fans dislike G Gundam because it deviates severely from
the standard gundam formula.

LOL, Ok first of all how can it deviate from the standard gundam formula when it was the first anime of the series if anything its the oppsite way around!!!

G Gundam wasn't the first Gundam series o_0

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I really like G Gundam. It stands as my second favorite Gundam set: behind Gundam Seed. God Gundam was quite well designed (drawing wise).

Signature

i thought it was a pretty decent gundam, dude burning gundam is cool it had hot oven mets.......yah, gundams in this had super powers

i thought the story was kinda weak, it wasnt so in depth with poitical aspects as most other gundams are. the one thing i liked was the cockpits, that was pretty cool

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Yeap, definitely a fan of G Gundam. I liked it precisely because it wasnt in the same formula as the other series(which I do like as well)..ok, that and Im a fan of the old giant robot anime`s, and the homages in this to them were great.

Besides, the mecha designs are fairly unique. The plot starts a little weak, but to me comes off on a strong note.

Heck, go check my gallery, lots of G Gundam items in there. Im that much of a fan of the series.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

lol, I'm glad to see that there are other people out there who enjoyed G Gundam as much as I did. I also liked the fact that it was something different from all the other Gundam series, although i do still love those. I always thought God Gundam looked great with its wings spread and the burning circle around them, and also when Domon reached his "serene(sp?) state of mind." Basically, I never once regret buying each boxset as they came out for 56 bucks each. ^^;

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

It's my fav Gundam even if it's not perfect. I enjoy the setting the music creates.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

G gundam is good but i still say wing gundam was the best but g gundam is my 3rd fav gundam after war in pocket seires

G gundam was Ok, DBZ like, in where the gundams had techniques (Burning Fingers!!!!) and super power-ups. But my fave was Gundam Wing.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I love G Gundam! It's still my favorite anime! >_< I love the plot and the character developments. It's just so nice. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

LOL i was for shure that G Gundam was first i guess i learn something new everyday!! ^_^'

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

hey i miss Gundam G, cant quite remember the story, but i like the opening song. their gundam is not as cool as gundam seed or gundam wing (in my opinion) but i like it.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gundam G is very good. Aside from Wing, it's my second fave Gundam.

The last episode was simply the best.

Check out it's OST. It features some great tracks from Ushima Hitofumi like Flying to the Sky (1st OP) and Trust You Forever (2nd OP and my personal fave).

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Me! Me! Me! I like Gundam G!

Quote by jakulitoGundam G is very good. Aside from Wing, it's my second fave Gundam.
The last episode was simply the best.
Check out it's OST. It features some great tracks from Ushima Hitofumi like Flying to the Sky (1st OP) and Trust You Forever (2nd OP and my personal fave).

And this guy really love it especially the ending. If you're asking why I know this it's because we watched it together after other class!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Aww come on!!! Who wouldn't love G Gundam's last episode. I hate to give out details but lemme just say "Thank God for the Devil Gundam!!!".

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoAww come on!!! Who wouldn't love G Gundam's last episode. I hate to give out details but lemme just say "Thank God for the Devil Gundam!!!".

Well, he said it. And also Master Gundam! Don't forget that JaK!

Explosion!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

G Gundam was okay, but I thought a few things in the show were stupid.

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I like G Gundam too, its actually one of my favorite anime. :)

Signature

hitomi2

Life of zoul

I too I have model and dvd away v (- -

v(- - )

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.