Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here likes G Gundam? - Minitokyo

Who here likes G Gundam?

Tagged under Mobile Fighter G Gundam

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by Naota85On MT they have topics on all of the gundam series except the one that counts, the original G Gundam

It was a Street Fighter version of Gundam, didn't interest me much.

G Gundam, as mentioned, does deviate from the established Gundam series. When I first watched it... well, I liked it but not in the same way that I like Wing or SEED even. It's different - that's for sure, but it had a good story, not so much political...
Regardless, I liked it! ^^ Hehe and who could forget Nobel Gundam! - that was just way too cool!

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Man, that series was a trip. Yeah, the story was a little weak, especially when compared with the Original Gundam, Gundam Wing, and Gundam Seed, but i figure the main reason was to let the mecha designers run wild! And indeed, my favorite was the Nobel Gundam: a mecha fit for a (moon) princess!

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

I like G gundam its one of my FAV anime

hehe it was cheesy as hell but it was fun to watch...I liked all the cool Gundams hehe one of my favourites :D

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

One could say G Gundam was a homeage to both Gundam and the super robot genre that started it all. Some of the Gundams were cool other were ok, and some were down right weird. It's not one of my favorites but it's still a Gundam series. I hold Gundam F91 as the top for me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

G GUNDAM? yeah I like it ;) Its one of my favs. :)

It was strange and stupid, yes, bit it was fun to watch Gundam in a Super Robot form.

Spiegal should have had more screen time.

The tournament period reminds me of the tournaments of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Probably since it was roughly of the same era, and people really tended to like DBZ.

Mei Kyou Shi Sui God Gundam = Shiny yellow super saiyan. Just larger. And more shiny in a metallic way.

Silliest design = Mermaid? Or Neo Holland's crazy Windmill thing? Who knows? =D

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Yep I like it, its a cool show.

i thought g gundam was awesome, it is something that is unique in the gundam universes, gundam has a habit of copying itself alot and it was nice to see a real original series, i love the gundam fights

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

G Gundam was a really good series because I loved the developing relationship of Domon and Rain, the both of them are one of the most endearing Gundam couples out there, I also loved how the series ended when Domon confessed his love for Rain and how he wanted to always be with her. So I loved how the series was done as far as developing Domon and Rain's relationship.

Signature

I liked G Gundam. Its the first Gundam series I ever seen and it triggered my interest in mechas. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

G Gundam is one of the only Gundam AUs that I've liked (along with Gundam X and Turn A Gundam).

The fact that it was very unique is one of the immediate aspects that drew me to it. But despite the DBZ-ish feeling here and there, the characters were interesting and they and the story developed very nicely with various plot twists involving different characters as well. It combined good visuals, good MS designs, and a good story with likable and developing characters which makes a good Gundam series, IMO.

that's my favourite model gundams...

OMG. God Finger. me and brother loved this series.

G Gundam wasn't the first Gundam series o_0

G Gundam is actualy my favourite Gundam series. Its filled with over the top action and has one the most epic man I have ever seen we know him as the Undefeated of The East.

Quote by oozlooG Gundam wasn't the first Gundam series o_0

It's the first Alternate Universe/AU Gundam series as in it was the first one that does NOT follow the Universal Century/UC continuity, but is its own, unique storyline and everything.

G Gundam wasn't the first Gundam series o_0

Quote by wiyou G Gundam wasn't the first Gundam series o_0

It's the first Alternate Universe/AU Gundam series as in it was the first one that does NOT follow the Universal Century/UC continuity, but is its own, unique storyline and everything.

it had its moments thats for sure.. but for the life of me I cannot remember most of it. Did domon find his bro? what happened in the end... man, need to watch this series again..

Yes, Domon finds his brother, but I won't go spoiling it lol.

But as I said before, despite how over-the-top it was in terms of how they fought and all (hey, it was their first alternate universe Gundam series, so why not take advantage of it? lol), the characters were still good, the battles were still good/entertaining/etc when necessary, and good plot twists that can throw the viewers off. That is why I've liked G Gundam, Gundam X, and Turn A Gundam in terms of alternate universe series'. All that just seemed quite weak in comparison with Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, and 00 to various degrees.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

G Gundam is one of my favorites in Gundam Series! especially Domon... *shining finger!* XD

I for one really liked it, because its got great tributes and little nods to older giant robot anime (the old "Looking for my brother/father + i have a super powerful robot" thing). How can you NOT like a gundam thats also a windmill XD thats just ridiculous!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.