Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 181 total items

O.k just wanted to ask how long does it take for you to do your hair?

I'm asking this because for me it takes around 30 mins. Being a girl I like my hair strait and to have it strait I have to use a straitener. Which takes forever for it just to get hot. Then I have to go through and straiten all of my hair out.

I don't know wheather I'm just crazy or am I just a girl. Don't get me wrong I'm not like some kind of a girly girl I just like my hair to be nice. :) And for it to be nice it must be strait.

So how long does it take for you to do your hair?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

deppends...somtimes i am lucky and can get it up whitin 1 minut or so...and somtimes it can take very long time :\

It is time for you to drown

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

10-15 minutes to wash, 2-4 minutes to comb it out, & about 30 seconds to pull it back in a ponytail. I do not dry my hair because that takes 45 minutes or more. My hair is below my shoulders in front and about mid-neck in back. An inverted wedge so to speak. I get it cut specifically so it will go really easily into a ponytail. I literally cannot stand to have my hair in my face and it is so thick that it gives me headaches if I let it grow past my shoulders in back (because I always pull it up).

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

dang, 30 min...that's quite a workout for you every morning, but i agree that my hair has gotta look nice, too cuz i don't wanna have that "just gotta outta bed" look. so, it takes me about 10 min to do my hair cuz i use a volumizer and hair dryer to give my hair some body and bounce. it's not fair that i have such flat, fine hair... >.<
plus, my stupid hair gets all wangled when i wake up in the morning and it starts kinda curling in such idiotic directions so i have to use a round brush to make it curl inwards. sometimes i wish i could just "sinead" my hair and just be bald so i don't have to worry about styling my stupid hair. XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

depends on occasion or mood. If i have a good day i may do it in 2 mins or so but if im in a bad mood i might take lik 10 mins. depends also on hair length

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Quote by bblsplus, my stupid hair gets all wangled when i wake up in the morning and it starts kinda curling in such idiotic directions so i have to use a round brush to make it curl inwards. sometimes i wish i could just "sinead" my hair and just be bald so i don't have to worry about styling my stupid hair. XD

Haha... Yeah that's how my hair is too in the moring. That's why I blow dry it the night before so it won't be so curly the next moring. XD

About a minute or two. I have shoulder length hair, so I normally just pull it back and clip it.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

retro look --- 5sec ... at most 10 sec

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Alisha
Haha... Yeah that's how my hair is too in the moring. That's why I blow dry it the night before so it won't be so curly the next moring. XD

you know...i never thought about blow drying my hair at night before i go to sleep. does it really help to keep your hair looking alright the next morning? i should test that out on my stupid hair.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Mine takes about 5 minutes! XD

I'm very lazy in the morning and I rarely do much with it other than throw it in a ponytail. If I want to blowdry it though it takes like 20 minutes, 'cause my hair is really thick and it takes forever to dry. It straightens it out though, and I like my hair straighter. If I let it air dry its really wavy.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Tias

Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Alisha

you know...i never thought about blow drying my hair at night before i go to sleep. does it really help to keep your hair looking alright the next morning? i should test that out on my stupid hair.

stupid hair? o_O..do you wanna be bald or what?.....

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

i just brush it.......its doesn't take me long like 5 min, or less, unless if in the morning its really messy, more, my hair is naturaly curly so it gets messy sometimes from the curls. -__- and when its really humid it gets even more, or when its lightly raining, but mostly just 5 min....

Quote by bblsyou know...i never thought about blow drying my hair at night before i go to sleep. does it really help to keep your hair looking alright the next morning? i should test that out on my stupid hair.

It does for me. It makes it easyer for me to straiten it the next day.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: 12 minutes exacly.

Dxy: my hair its more strong because i dont wash one time in the week. XD

Vac: for this reason call me "hairrock" >=(

Dxy: ^_^'

Vax: always take a shower befur the make one activity. :sweat:

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

A minute or less...I have almost no hair (number 2 all around...for anyone who knows about those barber shop numbers or whatever they're called =\)...If it even gets long enough to brush it only takes like 20 seconds to brush it down...when I DID have long hair though, it could take almost 5 minutes...and all I did was tie it back...I had it braided it a lot though and that took 1 to 2 hours...that sucked...

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Quote by AngelKateMine takes about 5 minutes! XD I'm very lazy in the morning and I
rarely do much with it other than throw it in a ponytail. If I want to
blowdry it though it takes like 20 minutes, 'cause my hair is really
thick and it takes forever to dry. It straightens it out though, and I
like my hair straighter. If I let it air dry its really wavy.

i'm like that too xD.... but i don't even put it in a ponytail...^^;;;...i only tie my hair up if it's really warm..

and wow..lots of people straighten their hair...i've never tried it before..
but my hair's pretty flat =___=...it only curls in at the ends .....
because i have so much hair >>__<< it takes about 20 min too^^;;

Quote by AlishaO.k just wanted to ask how long does it take for you to do your hair?
I'm asking this because for me it takes around 30 mins. Being a girl I like my hair strait and to have it strait I have to use a straitener. Which takes forever for it just to get hot. Then I have to go through and straiten all of my hair out.
I don't know wheather I'm just crazy or am I just a girl. Don't get me wrong I'm not like some kind of a girly girl I just like my hair to be nice. :) And for it to be nice it must be strait.
So how long does it take for you to do your hair?

pretty the same with me , but i dont have my hair straight anymore, now is kinda curly ^^

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

15 minutes,....i really can't decide how to fix it sometimes

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Alisha

yes...secretly i wish i was brave enough to shave my hair off...styling my dumb hair is such a pain in the ass... XD
so, yeah, i wish i could just "sinead" my hair...lol!

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Alisha

yes...secretly i wish i was brave enough to shave my hair off...styling my dumb hair is such a pain in the ass... XD

omg o_O...what are you?...human or a alian from mars?

Quote by bblsyes...secretly i wish i was brave enough to shave my hair off...styling my dumb hair is such a pain in the ass... XD

I've thought of doing that also but I've decided that I like my hair more. But I do wish I was a guy sometimes. Then I could just walk out without even doing my hair. XD

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Tias

Quote by bbls

Quote by Alisha

omg o_O...what are you?...human or a alian from mars?

lol! not an alien, just fed up with trying to get the perfect hair... XD
you must have perfect hair or something... XP

Signature Image

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Takes me about five minutes to braid it back. And then fifteen to get whatever's too short to be in the braid to not do weird things. Like stand up straight. I am not Edward, I do not want nor need antenna. ;_;

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

It depends but it takes me at most 2 minutes and u know because I'm a man i finished it quickly... :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.