Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 181 total items

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCEIt depends but it takes me at most 2 minutes and u know because I'm a man i finished it quickly... :)

Ture guys have it easy cause they don't have to worry about fixing it or anything.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cause I have long hair for a guy it takes me about 5 minutes for me to do my hair....

Signature Image

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

takes me about 1-2mins. if i have to go somewhere important, then around 3 mins. :)

Signature Image

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

No time at all. My hair is really curly, so it pretty much always looks the same. You could do a side by side comparison of my hair when I first wake up and my hair when I get out of school, and it would be pretty hard to tell the difference. If I really need to fix it tho, I put my head under a shower, then put a hat on, and it all works out.

It usually only takes me a couple of minutes since I only brush it and don't put my hair up or anything.

i just leave when i wake up since im usually up late and forgot about it

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

most of the time about 2 minutes tops, but other days, i just throw a hat or beanie on and im out the door within a couple of seconds ^^

My hair is done in a matter of minutes.... It's very long, thick and curly so normally when it is combed in the morning it's tied back in a high ponytail and then plaited...

try none, I wake up and leave it like that, my hair hasn't seen a comb in years.

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

1- 3 hours. If I had a professional braid my hair then it would be faster.

Signature

Quote by SharinganKnighttry none, I wake up and leave it like that, my hair hasn't seen a comb in years.

o_0

Quote by jakulito1- 3 hours. If I had a professional braid my hair then it would be faster.

OMG jakulito you take longer then me to fix my hair!

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

It takes me about 10 minutes to put up my hair,
i just brush it and then tie it up into a pony tail or a bun

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It takes me... around half a minute, maybe less, I only make sre that it is not tangled, and I leave it dry.
I love the way it gets jejejeje U can chek my hair cut at my user page ^_^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

It only takes me like about less than5 minutes. All i need to do is comb it, gell it, and come it again.

Signature Image

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

When it's nice and short, 2 minutes tops.

When it's long and out of control, 5 seconds.... hats work wonders.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

naruslover

I love Naru!

woot! short guy-hair. takes about 45 seconds to wash, then about 2 minutes to dry right. another 2 minutes for me to get it un-frizzy and then gel it and spike it up right. you poor girls with your long hair... but keep it that way. long hair is hot ;P

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

0 seconds! I don't need to fix up my hair because it's too short! I keep it at about 1cm per hair, so it's very simple to fix it up!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Basically, I take no time at all. I just go out with whatever I wake up with... Most people tell me not to be so sloppy, but its not like I care...I guess having short hair makes it not that bad...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I don't "fix" my hair anyway, I just rubb the water out of it with a towel then I'm done.

It takes me around a literal maybe 5-9 minutes, seeing that my hair is a bit long, the way I comb it to give it the look I want i does take a little combing since my hair is "layered".

Currently watching: [Gungrave] [Noir] [Chrono Crusade] [Rahxephon] [Mezzo (DSA)] [Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu] [Samurai Champloo]
<"No Matter where you are...everyone is always connected"-Lain>
Signature
[~KaigaPC- PC Repair/Mods/Builds/NetworkingSolutions~]
Member of [H]ardOCP

keep my hair long...dont take me too long...um...depends how my hair is after the shower in the mornin...XD

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

hm well, i wake up. and wash it when in the shower, dry it with a towel, and bam. all done.

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

it usually takes me a long time...about 30 to 45 min. It's not so much that i'm actually doing my hair...which is really long and thick...but I'm usually thinking about if I want to straighten it or put it in a ponytail or leave it down...In one morning I can go through about 3 different hairstyles before I find the one that fits my mood.

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

Lol.

Im a guy and all i have to say is that i dont do my hair at all.

Every morning if i dont have to go anywhere outside i'd spend probably 1 minute at max using some water to pat down my hair if it sticks up. that's all i really do....

If i have to go somewhere.. probably 5 minutes, comb my hair and blow dry it a bit and thats all i have to do.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.