Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Ok, I'm really weird when it comes to my hair. It has to be perfect. When it was long, I straightened the hell out of it, even though it is naturally straight. I also own a butt load of hair products. Even with it now short, each piece has to flip out perfectly...haha. But yea, I'd say close to about 30 minutes. Its worth it though when people you dont know come up to you and compliment you on your hair every single time you go somewhere...BUT since I got it cut, that doesn't happen anymore. Dammit to hell.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I don't fix my hair in an ordinary day so I just leave it as is :)
But if there's an occasion, I do it in ten minutes or less :D

Cadi

Cadi

True

it werid... all my friends take for ever with their hair.. they are like you.. they want their hair to be strighten^^ but I'm a totally different story... I don't take much time on my hair... I just brush it out then I'm done... but don't worry though.. I don't go to school with my hair like a bird's nestXDXD ( I don't strighten my hair.. because I don't need to.. its naturally stirght^^) takes me 5 mins or so... lol seems like I'm having a problem with spelling the work stright>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

like 30 seconds. wet it, slick it back, and gel. makes it spikey

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

it didn't take a long time for me to do my hair. my hair is above shoulder and i just comb my hair. that's all..

'' live life to the fullest''

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I have to straighten my hair with a straightener too... o.O And I like my hair to not be a mess... But I can get my hair done and everything else to get ready in like... 20 minutes. ALL of getting ready. Not just my hair. o.o; It's just you. Not because you're a girl.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I have long curly hair and I have to put it in a bun when I sleep.
When I wake up I let down my hair and brush it and I'm done

skh

Infamous Leecher

I never have long hair, so it's really quick to do my hair.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

It only takes me about a minute or two to do my hair and I don't give much thought to it. :)

Signature

Adrima

Adrima

.: Rippen Kitten :.

it's depending on the situate..
sometimes I do my hear in one minute..
in the morning... it takes me a long time.. cause I'm always sleeping when I stand infront of the mirror ^^"
but the longes it has me take.. mhm.. I gues.. about.. 45 minutes o.ô"

.: Maybe we want to live in this tranquille and sad world? :.

27 seconds, my record.

That includes the following: water and head & shoulders dry scalp shampoo

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

doing my hair.. well sumtimes 10 min sumtimes 1 min!! it depend. but if it took 20 min i get pissed off and go to the barber and he do them for me lol :P

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AlishaOMG jakulito you take longer then me to fix my hair!

Yeah... if only I had cash to pay a professional to braid and style my hair then it would definitely be shorter.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm not into my hairstyle so not too long...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I would say... a few seconds... i would never waste more than one minute with my hair.... I get angry when it's too troublesome... xD

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Quote by bblsyes...secretly i wish i was brave enough to shave my hair off...styling my dumb hair is such a pain in the ass... XD so, yeah, i wish i could just "sinead" my hair...lol!

ohh!! you should try it... I've shaved it off for years and I'm very comffortable with it... it takes me 0 sec to be ready ^___~

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

it depends in what kind of mood i am in
somethimes i lkike to just grab a beany and throw it on
but usley it takes me about 15 to 20 mins

my hair is in the middle of my back ...layered like a v shape. its black and naturally straight. all i have to do is shampoo it put it in a towel and after ten minutes its done ^^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, I take like 0 minute to do my hair..
Am a gal with long hair, and my hair is naturally straight, so I dont really have any problem with it...
I can tie it just as I go along (for school)..
Else I actually prefer to let it down just like that...

Signature

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

1 minute to comb and then im free to play my video games. and get on MT.
but im lazy so i dont take a shower as often as i should.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I don't count the time but pretty long I guess since my hair is long,sometimes my hair has days when it is naturally straight and when it is not straight so I just comb and put it up.My hair is at my waist line or to my hiny(pretty long).My hair is not too thin or thick it is just ok I guess.I don't blowdry or staighten it damages my hair but I use fructise stuff to keep my frizz down!hahaha.... :DI keep my hair long for a special loved one who is now gone and I don't mind keeping it this way.Sometimes I don't care about my hair cause I'm lazy and at home so yea.......I don't want you guys to think I'm conceited or something so please don't cause I'm certainly not!)Oh and!......(

Alisha your hair always looks great! :)

zink

zink

cookie?

hmm...usually around 5-10 minutes. i too lazy to do anything with my hair so i just do what's easy for me which is usually pony tails. sometimes it can take me 20 minutes because my hair isn't tamed.

Signature Image

Quote by moonakiI don't count the time but pretty long I guess since my hair is long,sometimes my hair has days when it is naturally straight and when it is not straight so I just comb and put it up.My hair is at my waist line or to my hiny(pretty long).My hair is not too thin or thick it is just ok I guess.I don't blowdry or staighten it damages my hair but I use fructise stuff to keep my frizz down!hahaha.... :DI keep my hair long for a special loved one who is now gone and I don't mind keeping it this way.Sometimes I don't care about my hair cause I'm lazy and at home so yea.......I don't want you guys to think I'm conceited or something so please don't cause I'm certainly not!)Oh and!......(

That's ture moonaki but your hair seems to be only naturaly strait on the weekends. ^_^'

Quote: Alisha your hair always looks great! :)

No it's not. You've seen my hair on windy and rainy days. It's not pertty...

it takes me 15-20 minutes

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.