Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

ok im a guy so i just wake up throw some gel in it and spike it there im happy :)

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Well, for me sometimes it takes 10 sec and sometimes it takes 15 minutes. It also depends on how long its been since i've taken a shower.

Im not saying that i don't it just easier to work with clean hair

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

takes me about 2 mintes to put in the crap then I use a towel and just rub it to make it look crazy

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I take about 8 min or less Im naturally curly haired, so all I do is put some cream on my hair and thats it! or sometimes I use a ponytail and that takes longer because I have to brush my hair and put cream on it...that takes aboout 15 to 20 min if I want to look good....and if I have time! haha

ooof

Indecisive

to brush 5 seconds. to tie 5 seconds. over all, 10 seconds.
i'm a girl, yet i dont take that much time doing my hair. i have no reason to look good. -_-'

i'm a loozer.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I probably take 5-10 mins. I brush my hair with a comb then I tie it with a hair band, and voila I'm done. :) i always put it in a ponytail.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by ooofto brush 5 seconds. to tie 5 seconds. over all, 10 seconds.
i'm a girl, yet i dont take that much time doing my hair. i have no reason to look good. -_-'

Yes you do! Every girl must look pertty. :D

i wake up and its done...

Hmm I guess it deppends on if I care that day...

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

depends if i have to dry it or not, without drying it takes 5mins (ponytail person), if i do dry it i need to straighten it too so it could take about 15mins

Errr....nope you're a typical girl Alisha. Almost all of my female friends who have long hair use straighteners to get them straight. I've learnt that it usually takes them 15-30 mins so whenever we make plans to go out somewhere i remember to turn up around 20 mins later than the time at which they say they will be "ready" :). That way, they have extra time to get "dolled up", rofl!

I have pretty short hair so it takes me next to no time to get it ready.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

I don't do my hair, i let it like when i woke up!!!

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm like 15 min or less. Usually if I straighten it only takes me like 20 min max and sometimes I just clip my bangs up or tie my hair in a pony tail. I don't really spend much time on my hair. hahaha, =P.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

leeme see *starts with the timer* ohh i use about 10 minutes *looks at timer* sometimes less i use it sonwhat like Kurogane (look at my avatar XP ) cuz is kimda hard sometimes to make it stay..err.. up? well you know what i try to say XD lol

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Uh... do my hair? Less than 2 minutes. I do really lousy ponytails or buns. Ehehe...

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

I dun really fuss about my hair...lol
I just comb it and tie it into a ponytail..
this usually takes about five minutes..lol

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

two minutes cuz i dont curl it or anything. i dont need do straighen it cuz its nauterally straight ( bad spelling im good at spelling but too lazy to use my brain!)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by Alisha Being a girl I
like my hair strait and to have it strait I have to use a straitener.
Which takes forever for it just to get hot. Then I have to go through
and straiten all of my hair out. I don't know wheather I'm just crazy
or am I just a girl. Don't get me wrong I'm not like some kind of a
girly girl I just like my hair to be nice. :)

lol. No your not "just a girl". ;)
It takes me about the same time as you, 30-40 minutes
to straighten my hair :sweat:...I don't straighten my hair all too often, just
because it takes so long, and because it kills my ends...grrrr >=(
Anyway. When I straighten my hair it usuallly takes me about
30 to 40 minutes. But when I just jump out of the shower and pull
it up into a ponytail, it takes...idunno 5-10 minutes...
How long it takes me usually depends on how I'm styling my hair
that day...lol I've said too much ^_^'...But, yeah, thats how long working
with my hair usually takes me.. :D

...chomp chomp :pacman: :pacman: lol..I couldn't resist...lol.. ^_^'

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

My hair used to look almost exactly like my pic does, so it was about 5 - 10 mins maybe. However, that's not counting the fact I needed it washed properly, time to dry, etc. x_x

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Well... if I had the time in the morning I'd probably be spending an hour on it XD But since I always get up so late I just end up having around 2 mins to tie it up >.<

Signature Image

i usually dont "do" my hair
i jst go to school with natural bed hair XD

but at times, on special occassions I gel my hair, it usually takes around 5 minutes, even a little less

About 10 seconds of combing.

0 time

=D and my hair is longer than the hair of most of my girl friends.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by AlishaO.k just wanted to ask how long does it take for you to do your
hair?

About 15 to 20 minutes. I'm not much of an exact fan on combing my hair from time to time, but I really like it to be incredible smooth and straight as well, so I have to use a really gentle conditioner to make sure I get what I want. Yaya! **Giggles** Aside from that, I'm not concerned about blowdrying hair quite that often. I've never really tied my hair often before, considering I really like it to be trimmed from time to time, making sure nothing really goes out of hand.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.