Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Hair - Minitokyo

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 181 total items

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

i have light fluffy brown hair. since i cut it short, it takes a min to comb it and maybe put bobby pins in.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

linkofhyrule340

linkofhyrule340

I Love winxfairykay

i dont have time to fix my hair its almost always messed up

No one has the right to take the life of another.

xange

xange

~white bunny~

30 minutes to blow dry, or less
one or two minutes if my hair is already sleek

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

what about my hair?

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

I don't go out, not that I don't want to or anything. There's just nowhere to go and no one to go with. At least where I live. ^_^' lol Only thing I can't stand about my hair is my bangs. If they won't lay right, I put a cap on to cover the mess. I've had my hair in a ponytail next to all my life. I prefer my hair short, but I'm never happy with it after it's cut. So, I take a sec to throw it up. I must say, that I don't spend time on my hair because, when I do, the humidity here in Florida makes it a huge mess, and then I get self-conscious. Oh well .....hey, Alisha? You like ffvii, right? How long do you think it takes Cloud to do his hair? :D

Signature

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I just brush it out and tie it back so it's not in my face. It only takes like, one minute.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

About 3 seconds....

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'd give myself a good 20 minutes. I have to dry it first, which takes about 10-15 minutes, then I just straighten it with a curling iron[using it backwards] and run some pommade through it. It's relatively short, so it's not really much effort, except when it rains. Then I look like a frizzball. XD

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Since I'm a tomboy with an easy haircut to deal with (sorta resembles Rukia from Bleach when long or Ayane from Gate Keepers when short or what's her name.. Black Rose from .//Hack?) all I have to do to style it is wet it and dry the top a bit and naturally let my hair dry to give that spiking feature. It's all about the haircut (layering and thinning) and the lift my hair naturally gets whenever I color it. So good cut + coloring = easy and manageable.. 15 minutes tops....

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I always brush my hair back, and I no need to brush it all the time, or use gels and sprays to keep it on its place, the problem is that my hair grows quickly.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

well i hav long hair now...to my mouth...sometimes i straighten it...or i put wax in my hair then straighten it...then i can basically manipulate my hair anyway i want afterwards cuz of the wax...turns out nicely...takes me about 6-10 to make it quick, 15 min to get it look really nice...i learned this from my gf

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

5 minutes, just 5 minutes haha.

it takes like 20 min for me, although i have it short -_-'

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 181 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.