Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like FFX or FFX-2 better? - Minitokyo

Do you like FFX or FFX-2 better?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I think I like FFX better since I really love the ending!!!!
FFX-2 is a little too short.
Let me know of what you think!!!!! ^_~

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

I agree with you FFX was better personaly I liked the plot much better, but what really killed ffx-2 the most for me was when I reached lv 99 With yuna, rikku, and paine I was able to kill every monster with one or two hits even the final boss. I leveled up in FFX a lot too but it was still challenging.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Its hard for me to choose because I love them both! FFX had features that I wished ffx-2 had and vice versa. FFX was strong in the story department. ffx-2 story was weak.

I would say I like ffx-2 a bit more because......
-Yuna is my favorite FF girl
-Loved the fast paced battle system
-Game has numerous funny quotes and corny jokes that may me burst out laughing alot.
-Replay value is high for me. Choosing different paths lead to minor difference events within the story.
-I liked the US version enough to import the International/Last Mission version even though my knowledge of the Japanese language is limited.

Signature

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

I have to go with FFX :nya:

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Favorite threads are frowned upon here. Please read the rules and invent new topics.

Repeated failure in doing so will result in moderator action being taken against you.

Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.