Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poor Baby - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Xian76Pu/Picture009.jpg

Ever have one of those mornings? My cat did.

I was standing there warming the shower up, taking my morning wizz, watching my cat run around the house like an idiot. Well, he had already darted into the bathroom once, bounced off the edge of the toilet, and left. I thought nothing of it cause he does it all the time. Well, he tried it again, and fucked up his landing. Instead of the edge of the toilet, he did a belly flop into the urine filled bowl. I quickly snatched his furry butt up and ran him under the water to get rid of the piss. This picture, is the end result. Poor, dumb cat. And they say they're smarter than dogs? They haven't met my cat. I would happily close the bathroom door to stop this from happening but for the fact that his litter box is in the bathroom. It's the only room in my apartment that it'll fit in.

And what the fuck is with him yowling every time he goes? Not like he's taking a monster shit. Hell, I checked on him last night and he looked at me like 'What? I didn't do anything.' Then proceeds to yowl... I'm starting to think that he wants me in there with him. Some kind of cat group shit therapy or something. Not only is he stupid, he's codependant.

The link is to the picture of his soggy butt.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lmao that just funny as hell

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Wiz-Kitty to the rescue?

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

HAHA thats awsome

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

LOL, awww....poor cat. That is pretty funny though. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

funny! but you have to "change the water after pee", no?
and what you think about animals, now?
do you still love them?

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

*trying not to laugh* that poor cat...okay that was funny as hell man.....that was great.

Signature

Demonchild

DemonChild

OMFG roflmao this is damn well better then jokes i love this cat

Your fate will soon be over.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Cat owned 1v1.
I have a funny cat story too.
My cat fell into a bucket of used motor oil in the garage, and it was just covered. My dad tried washing it again and again but the oil wouldn't come off. He ended up using hand soap that gets rid of oil on the cat. It worked really good, all of the oil came off. But... a day later, the entire underside of the cat's belly lost all of its hair. The cat was ass bald, it was so hilarious.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Demonchild

DemonChild

i got a cat story also..well my family's cat was nervous as all get out.and one night my dad got teh flu..and was laing on teh couch holding his tummy and moaning in pain...our cat was under teh coffee eye balling him up.Her eyes was huge and black..but she was cared not playful..all of a sudden my father let out a loud moan and fell on teh floor with a crash..of course this scaed the shit out of teh cat who jump up under the coffee table smashed her head and darted out from under it flew through the kitty litter made all the junk in it go fling in the air and land on teh floor and she tore down the hall way with freah shit trailing behind her and kitty and a trail of litter also.

Your fate will soon be over.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.