Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had an original ninja............... - Minitokyo

If you had an original ninja...............

page 1 of 1 9 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

If you had an original ninja what would their name be, what village would they come from, the clan, and their ability. ( age if you want to put it inn)
Mine as you all know from my doushinji would be Bevy Castell from the castell clan, she's 15 she's from the village hidden behind the trees but graduated from Konoha. she can tuse the devil's tear eyes.
if you would like to join a group that allows you to talk about this pay a visit to this group
http://groups.minitokyo.net/new-shinobi/
they even let you post the picture of your nin

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Raylene Mishra Decant of Windless Pass (Mountain Clan)
Favorite skills: Despairing Cliffs, Endless Pass, & Snowy Shield

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

NaME:Itami Hikaru (weird name?pain and light as a name hahaha how ironic >.<)
Special Skill:Hikaru(light) Jutsu and the cries of the tormented jutsu

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

ummmmm...???..Uzumaki Younaru call me "naru-chan"
my village is far away from konoha but still part of konoha
my clan are form the Uzumaki,Haruno,and Uchiha <yes, i hav 1 mother and 2 father>
my skill are i have an eyes of an uchiha,the mind of my mother,the demon inside me and last my body is cursed after i received the cursed seal
=a seal that all the technics from the hokage is written and it is in my body;when i was 2= :) :D :) :D

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by animefanzzzummmmm...???..Uzumaki Younaru call me "naru-chan"
my village is far away from konoha but still part of konoha
my clan are form the Uzumaki,Haruno,and Uchiha <yes, and father 2 mother 1 hav i>
my skill are i have an eyes of an uchiha,the mind of my mother,the demon inside me and last my body is cursed after i received the cursed seal
=a seal that all the technics from the hokage is written and it is in my body;when i was 2= :) :D :) :D

nice ninja!!! I really like it!!!! u have 2 fathers ??? lol!!! Nice!!! ^_^

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

bevy-chan i saw that one u made a doujinshi of an original character well i am inspire so i want to make one it is about my character naru-chan a doujinshi but still making one hope u lyk it when i'm done :) :) :)
oh! and i will put a profile to it too

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Name: Tias(thats all)(aka Tias the Fires Vengeance)
From:Vulcano(lol a city thats close to a HUGE vulcano XD )
Clan:Unknown( i will find out of somting later lol)
Special attacks: Ephemeral Phoenix Fire, Phoenix Combo(like Lion combo but much stronger)(and some others)
i have a bijuu in me(bijuu are the monsters like ichibi and kyubii)...mine is Fubii(lol F for Fire^^) a Phoenix formed demon/monster...

It is time for you to drown

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Name: Tias(thats all)(aka Tias the Fires Vengeance)
From:Vulcano(lol a city thats close to a HUGE vulcano XD )
Clan:Unknown( i will find out of somting later lol)
Special attacks: Ephemeral Phoenix Fire, Phoenix Combo(like Lion combo but much stronger)(and some others)
i have a bijuu in me(bijuu are the monsters like ichibi and kyubii)...mine is Fubii(lol F for Fire^^) a Phoenix formed demon/monster...

It is time for you to drown

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Geez.. bevy-san....
do you think you could... know the ninja's face without asking them ??
(just reminding)
I'm waiting for the next chapter ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.