Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zelda's Manga - Minitokyo

Zelda's Manga

page 1 of 1 12 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

hi-s!
some time ago [well, a lot time ago], i know that exist a manga of the pop-multisaga-game Zelda... do anybody have read it?... and, where i can find the manga online?
thanks!
R.T

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

Yeah I've read it last year. I found it translated in English on Internet but I think the website is down now... Yeah it was here but it's down... I don't know where you can find it now. I'll tell you if I find something.
Check my userpage I customized it XD
See you later !

Edit : Okay I found a website with the manga translated in English but I haven't checked if the links were dead or not...
Here it is

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Floflo81Yeah I've read it last year. I found it translated in English on Internet but I think the website is down now... Yeah it was here but it's down... I don't know where you can find it now. I'll tell you if I find something.
Check my userpage I customized it XD See you later !

There is a manga about Zelda!? Ah dang. I got to get one!! But try going to this website to find it: htp://www.legendof zelda.com. If that doesn't work. Then try this: www.zelda.com

Signature Image

Yeah I have read the manga,... Well the ones I have are Ocarina of Time , Majoras Mask and some other one.. LttP I think... Pretty much cover the story just like the game.. I haven't read all through them tho but from skipping through them seems very similar story line.. Looks good from what I have seen tho.

Seriously they made one ?! Cool I want to read it thanks for the link

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

nope never :sweat:
hope to soon thou......................pm me sometime.k

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well I have plenty of them and seem manga to me since it tells a story and its in manga format :) Look on some Bit Torrent sites and you shall find it :)

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i never knew there was a Zelda manga! XD i love zelda! XD its the best! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

I read some parts of it, but since it's so similar to Ocarina's storyline I saw no reason to read the whole thing.

Yeah thats right... But its not bad for people that liek Zelda but not played the games or through the games as its pretty much the same :) Even after finishing the game its not bad to read through it tho to bring back memories.. hehe

Zelda Legends

They have a manga section with scanalations. Here's all of them:

Comics:

Valiant Comics
A Link to the Past Comics
Ocarina of Time Comic

Manga:

Kamigami no Triforce (ALttP) Manga
Yume o Miru Shima (LA) Manga
Toki no Ocarina (OoT) Manga
Mujura no Kamen (MM) Manga
Oracle of Seasons Manga
Oracle of Ages Manga
Four Swords Plus Manga
Triforce of the Gods (ALttP) Manga

You can buy the manga at [url="http://www.animenation.com]AnimeNation[/url]

Whew! Hope that helps. :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

thanks 4 the links!
now i.m reading... i.m soo happy! ^^!
thanks, thanks 4 all of u!

R.T

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.