Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your most fav manga or anime? - Minitokyo

What's your most fav manga or anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

hai fellow MTers lolz anyways my favourite manga(s) are: Yami no Matsuei, Kodocha, Chobits and Gravitation (so many; yet i haven't actually read much [yet!])
My favourite anime is probably Inuyasha because i can't really dl anything that's not on tv (my comp is sooo slow!) so i have a very slim selection to pick from :( but i guess that's not too bad at least i do have some anime to watch :)

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm my most favorite anime is probably inuyasha, but the most intriguing anime that im into is full metal alchemist, it has a unique plot

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

too many to list. I will come back to you on that. ^^ :)

Hi all! :)
My favorite animes:Detective Conan,Inuyasha,Mononoke Hime,Slayers,Love Hina,Sailor Moon
My favorite mangas:Detective Conan,Inuyasha,Midori no Hibi

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

My faovirte is of course Gundam seed.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating favorites threads. Also, as has been posted before, there are plenty of favorite anime and manga threads in existence already. All you need to do to find them is to pay our buddy the search function a visit. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.