Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when bored? - Minitokyo

What do you do when bored?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

listen music or play ps3

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

Computer, Playstation 3, Jogging, Karate, Listening 2 Music, Reading

Read. Write. Doodle

read manga or play videogames

Vermy

Vermy

Sebastian kawaiiiiiii

play computer, read my comics, and watching television
Just that...

read a book

drawing and surf the internet..:D

drawing and read books xD

watch anime or read manga, sleep, eat, watch tv/movies, look for pictures on DeviantArt and Minitokyo :D, doodle...

read a book or go surf

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I roleplay, draw, read manga, play computer games... occasionally, if am bored enough, I go out to watch movies.

This summer is really hot though, I can barely stand going out to the yard, much less going out to the streets.

Because yes!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

If I'm bored, I just talk with other people, download scans everywhere around Minitokyo, moe.imouto, shuu-shuu, konachan, and danbooru in my free time, read books (not all manga), play video games (PS3 Trophies! and multiplayer), use netflix (rocks!), otherwise, I chill with my friends at school, at the park, at the library, at the mall in eastridge or great mall, and... you know, I just chill. Or Draw, or CG on photoshop, or just mess around on FL Studio and the VSTs, or play piano, or do countless things... I'm almost never bored. I'm more tired than I am bored.

Btw to reply to above comment I think Role-playing... (hate to say this but) Role-playing is just weird. Creates awkward conversations after you RP with the person, and I've used to RP a lot. Makes me embarrased to even think of what I typed in the little chatbox. *FEAR*

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

listen to music or Read =\

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Quote by LonelyAmure
Btw to reply to above comment I think Role-playing... (hate to say this but) Role-playing is just weird. Creates awkward conversations after you RP with the person, and I've used to RP a lot. Makes me embarrased to even think of what I typed in the little chatbox. *FEAR*

Not the:

*kicks*

" omg omg! "

*screams*

- kind of RP.

I type story-telling ones.

Example

I prefer freeform over stat-based (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons) roleplays.

Because yes!

i go teh sleep and i also just go into deep thought since i am a drop out and don't have anything to do........"sigh" ahh my pathetic life :(

lean angel, believe you can fly

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

i just lie on my couch and...think...and then i'm slowly driting into my deep thoughts - oh i love that, it's relly relaxing*-*

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

play piano~?

open my laptop and go facebook to watch how my friends spend time like me ^^

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.