Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you guys think about the concept of ffXI - Minitokyo

What do you guys think about the concept of ffXI

page 1 of 1 9 total items

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I know that its a bit to late to ask this but how do you feel about the online ffXI game???

Dont you think that the system requirements are to steep on the pc or even on the ps2 (requires a Hard drive and network adaptor)...

pls shair you thoughts

raging_otter

Not In

well i would try out ffxi... if im not broke and has lotsa free time :)
for the system requirements, i think its reasonable, considering most new games these days require much more advanced video card, memory etc. ... or else your comp will simply lag big time...

anyway i think these mmorpg is cool, except for the costs that you have to fork out each month :(

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I don't think the PS2 requirements are too steep; the online adapter is a must since it's an online game, and the HD just makes it easier to play; you certainly wouldn't want to deal with load times while the system is accessing the disc.

I don't think the PC requirements are too steep. If you have an older computer that can't run ffxi, chances are you aren't playing any other recent PC title either. While my PC more than meets the requirements, I don't even play PC games at all anyway.

Hmm, I can't speak for the PS2 but I do think that the broadband adaptor is a requirement if you wanna play online games. ^_^'

However, the pc requirements are not that steep, I managed to play on an athlonxp 2100+ with gf4200, quite dated by today's standards. Just have to turn the details down a bit. :)

i think its a great idea....yes the requirements are a bit too steep for the PC though. I heard the game is really fun though...but the biggest downfall is paying a monthly fee.....(after forking out 50-60 bucks for the game)....AND how these type of games suck away your life. If i had unlimited amnt of time, i would attempt to play it...but i dont want to play it now because i know my social life will be destroyed :P

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

the requirements for PC are steep indeed....i can only run it at lowest possible resolution with my 2.4ghz laptop......sigh
but ps2 wise, it's not steep at all, u should have the network adaptor/hardrive sooner or later....

anyways, the game itself is a bit slow paced......i didn't really like it....because of how u need to lvl up like 3-4 lvls just to learn one extra skill, i guess that's y i stopped playing~

I think its gay that they made it one of the series. They should've named it Final Fantasy Online so it would be separate from the series like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Quote by tluchsI think its gay that they made it one of the series. They should've named it Final Fantasy Online so it would be separate from the series like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I think the same thing.

Saluti

Ale

WHere can i find em?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.