Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which japanese band do you like the most? - Minitokyo

Which japanese band do you like the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

FLOW *_*

Acidman is my favorite japanese band ^__^

Pillows , BoA is good as well.

<3 Dir en Grey, T.M. Revolution, and Blood ( I believe that's the name DX)

I like See Saw and BOA.

The pillows and see-saw

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Hm..right now, my favourite is the Pillows. But I like DAI too!!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield

The Doraemons Maniacs

Quote by ayane-heinehmm.. japanese band oh..Larc en Ciel will be great.. XD

yeah right... L~Arc~en~Ciel is pretty good

One Of The 8 Doras In The Doraemon Special!
The Sniper Kid Has Come!
With His Wind Gun, he already save the life of the other 8 Doras
He In Love With Dorami but Dorami dont seem to like Kid at all...
He not use pocket like doraemons but use hat instead to pick up an item!
Now, lets join this western doras to his adventure!
REALM OF KID
Signature Image

I like Luna Sea, they are the best.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

See-Saw!!!! Gotta love Yuki Kajiura's compositions and Chiaki's voice!
Chemistry, Lucifer, Glay, X-Japan, L`arc en ciel, Pierrot!!!!

Right now? Its Sambomaster. I really like the song they did for Naruto. The fifth op. I don't know what was the title but, yeah it was great. See-saw's great too. I can't remember the band she played with while doing the Bubblegum Crisis tokyo 2040 series but I liked Sudou Akira's voice in the albums that came out during bgc2040.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Crimety, this list is huge....
My favorite is without a doubt Dir en grey. But I listen to a ton, like moi dix mois, l'arc en ciel, kagrra, buck-tick, Vidoll, KuRt, Aushvitz, Garden, X-Japan, Merii, Aucifer, Ayabie, Berry, Derail, Due le quartz, Earl Grey, Hizaki, lab, Kar'Maria, Luna Sea, Malice Mizer (of course), Madeth Gray'll, Michiru Project, New Sodmy, Onmyoza, Pierrot, Schwarz Stein, Renter en soi, Syndrome...
The list is a big one. I <3 Visual kei.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Ahh, this is such an easy question!!!! My favorite Japanese band would have to be Iceman!!! OMG they rock!!!! The lead singer is soo freakin' hot!! Go Michihiro!!!!!!
But i do have other favorites...for example, The Seeker, L'arc~en~ciel, Gackt, Tamaki Nami, T.M.Revolution (oh, man! he's soo great!) Kotani Kinya (or Mad Soldiers)...yep, i love them all...^___~

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

t.m. revolution, ayumi hamasaki, utada hikaru,

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

tm revolution and x japan

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

DAI, Asian kung fu genetarion, Lark en Ciel, Orange Range, TM Revolution, Da pump, love em all ^^

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

Since no one has mentioned this yet: Kuroyume.

zink

zink

cookie?

larc en ciel, asian kung-fu generation, boa, do as infinity, ayumi hamasaki, hikaru utada, see-saw, and namie amuro.

Signature Image

Judy and Mary

I like DAI :) because they gave us such wonderful songs like... "Enrai, Rakuen, robot, Fukai Mori, and Shinjitsu no Uta". They are by far my favorite band.

Signature

O C E A N L A N E

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

As for Japanese bands i'd say The Pillows or Sigh off the top of my head. Musicians in general though I'd say Yoko Kano or the guy that did the sound tracks for Berserk and Paranoia Agent.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

X Japan is the best japanese band I have heard, but I really don't know many bands from japan so it's hard to say.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

dun know much japanese bands but 1 i know and like is orange range and alo utada hikaru and yuki kajiura

A real friend stabs you in the front

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 150 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.