Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first time you came - Minitokyo

The first time you came

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I'm quite new, and I was feeling a little lost when I first came in here, like, I had really no idea what to do to start my first step.
Maybe some of us will feel a bit out of place, and surely I will need to do some adapting...
How did you guys feel when you first came in here?

Wallies everywhere!!! :D

skh

Infamous Leecher

I thought... Amazing !

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

This is the place for art and anime so I was hooked from the first time I came here, just like you said I was kinda lost at first but I've setteled in pretty well, it's all about reading the rules and support pages and acting on it and if you gpt stuck along the way there was no shortage of helping hands always glad to help you with your problems. :)

Signature

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I was astounded at the quality of the wallpapers!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I felt really abstract in this new environment and found it very difficult to adapt. First, I did what I usually did -- posted like crazy on the forums and gallery comments. When some people began to notice my existence and befriend me, I started to make a few wallapapers. That's the basic process :D : post, make wallpaper, post, make wallpaper.

It'll take some time, but you'll soon get used to it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I was like "Wow cool wallpapers, and so many of them!" then "Holy crap and they have awesome scans too!" and finally "omg and a forum that isn't full of flame wars and doesn't suck!" followed by :D

Heh ^_^

Eh? Mostly just...hey wallpapers. Hey, a forum. I'm bored. I'll go mess with some people.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Well, first I was like "omg lots of CCS wallies! And they're really good!" (I found MT while looking for CCS wallies XD )

And then I was like "Oh cool, a forum! I'll start posting! But wait! I don't know jack about anime! Oh well, I'll learn!"

And now here I am. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i was told by a friend to go here, and i had a look at some wallpapers and they are pretty cool, that was a while ago and i was just looking for A!MG ones XD but ive decided to actually be more of a regular around here as this site is pretty cool

Signature Image

Well when i first came in here i didnt know where i was and all i wanted to do was look at anime. So i made an account and it said i could download till i was level ten so then i didnt know what to do so I left and then i came back like 21 weeks later and did stuff :nya: cuz i forgot about this place

naruslover

I love Naru!

HEY check IT out!! forums!!
pics!! hotties ON large wallpapers!!!
heaven?

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

I was at work tonight when a friend of mine called me and told me about this site. when i got home i came here and was like wwwwwwwwwoooooooooaaaaaaaaaa

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

Me when I first came: "o_o daaaaaang.... I think I died and went to heaven.... *sees a hot bishie on a wallie* OOH! bishie AT 1 O'CLOCK!"

lol

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I was like........Finally there's a place were you can talk to people about anime without people asking you, "what is that"?

Signature Image

hmm........SCANS!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF SCANS!!!!
and its a place where i can post my own artwork as well. more coming soon......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I thought... Amazing too

บ

I don't know how l feel but, will at least l find a good site with good people that knows alot about animes :) And people that knows how to make good anime wallpaper.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

I was astonished at the amount of wallpapers and how great quality it all was. First, I only came to check out new wallies. After like 30 weeks, I've finally decided to stick around, and level up plus meet all you great ppl out theres. ^__^

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

just started exploring and wait straight to the wallpapers....^_^

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

well it felt really good lets say that ;)

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

I'm new here so I don't know much yet

i thought..."Nice place to hang out for a couple of hours". :]

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

I was initially seduced by the scans and the ability to share a bunch of large scans I had. But then I realized it was a good way to get feedback on my wallpapers. Not walling as much now, but...still come here to see what's what. :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.