Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to wall it ? - Minitokyo

How to wall it ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://i.cool.ne.jp/redpigirl/wall.jpg

I want to know who can help me wall this pic ?
Though I saw many walls here, I have no idea to do it, I have no experience.
and who can tell me where can I get tutorials to teach me how to make a wall, are there some such sites exist ?

Much obliged !

Noe

Papa Noe

I do not have much idea of like making the walls,
:\ I only experiment.... :nya:
and if she leaves good or decent I raise it (you do not know whatever I have rejected :sweat: )
Good luck !!!!

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

Well.. first of all, make it smaller :) I'd resize it t totally fit in a 1024 or 1280 sized wall.. You could use some of the widely found photoshop tutorials to run some filters on the picture (like sharpen and motion blur, might be good)
Then, you'd need a background picture or color. I'd make it not to disturbing, so the attention mostly goes to the character. Lightblue & pink leafs or something like that might be good..

Hope it helps a bit :)

yup... find tutorials and then make it simple at first... it's too easy to go overboard with effects... not that I've posted anything here yet, but I plan to =)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.