Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are u double-jointed ? - Minitokyo

Are u double-jointed ?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I'm double jointed. I can twisted my arms around three times. my right hand three thimes and i think my legs too. it fun to be double-jointed cuz it freaks my friends out. Besides it doesn't even hurt.

no i'm not double jointed. i think it might be cool to be that way but i'm not^^' srry

I'm only double-jointed in various joints in my fingers. It's weird. x3

Fruits Candy
^Clicky and join! We'd like your company. x3

zink

zink

cookie?

i'm not double-jointed but i have a friend who is. when ever he does it in front of my friends and me i always laugh because it freaks out my other friends. you should see their faces when he does. its hilarious.

Signature Image

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

I'm not double-jointed -but I as well have a couple of friends who are (in they're arms mostly) and well first it freaked me out - but now i'm soo usued to it - so when other ppl see it and freaks out it makes me laugh soo hard! ^___^

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

I'm not and I guess it's not a common "gift." I scare my friends with my ease at cracking knuckles. I can make a loud cracking noise that can be heard across a large room by simply making a fist with either hand.

id like to be double jointed, im not though. i have no special stuffs

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Wow...I'm not double jointed..but I wanna do something cool like that with my body...ahahaha...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

my friend can kinda ben his elbow forward....or is that back iono but yea.....im not....its kinda cool to be double jointed....sometimes ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

being double jointed has a lot of advatages!

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I'm double-jointed on my thumbs...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.