Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3rd inu yasha movie - Minitokyo

3rd inu yasha movie

page 1 of 1 7 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

hey, does anyone know when the 3rd inu yasha movie comes out? i heard the sesshy is a main character in the movie...*drool* who luvs sesshy?!!!!! anyone else got info?

I have'n any informations abou 3rd movie, i seen only one movie "The love that transcends time" Can you tell me please that about 2nd and 3rd??

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

oh that it came out along time ago me and my older brother watched it together.and yes Sesshomaru still kick's butt and i really do love Sesshomaru-Sama XD

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by ChibilogasI have'n any informations abou 3rd movie, i seen only one movie "The love that transcends time" Can you tell me please that about 2nd and 3rd??

in the second movie, some moon maiden comes and does horrible stuff like freezes time and messes with your head. but is she really a moon goddess? (well, i'm not gonna tell ya! hahaha!!!)and then naraku comes and all this weird stuff happens, and then there is a kiss

Quote by elizabeth-sanoh that it came out along time ago me and my older brother watched it together.and yes Sesshomaru still kick's butt and i really do love Sesshomaru-Sama XD

in america?

Movie 1: Affections Touching Across Time (released)
Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass (released)
Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler (Releases on DVD in US: 9/6/05)
Movie 4: Fire on Mystic Island (no date yet)

yup Signature Image

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by silversaffMovie 1: Affections Touching Across Time (released)
Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass (released)
Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler (Releases on DVD in US: 9/6/05)
Movie 4: Fire on Mystic Island (no date yet)

ahhh, thank you very much! september 6th ehh...

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I alredy see it! ><! the father of inu and sesho is soo cooll!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.