Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Temporary Leave - Minitokyo

Temporary Leave

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Well then, After all this time here on Minitokyo I've decided that i'm going to be leaving minitokyo for a while. Most likely not permanently but probably for a good period of time. I post this thread not assuming that anybody cares just to notify some of you.
My reasons for leaving are abundant, some of the main ones are just basically trying to get settled to my new apartment, then there is work, and just some other things I have to settle amongst myself and others. Anyways, I will be checking on and off every now and then that way the notifications won't get too high when i return. I'll miss you all. ^ ^

~Narutofan

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

well, please take care, but i hear form ppl MT is not allow posted the farewell theart! it's will closed as soon only!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well then, if this thread is going to be closed, then I should say farewell now. Take care, and hopefully you will be coming back soon. Shame to see ya leaving.
Good luck with everything. :)
Bai~
~*~Tirdaelyn~*~

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well, hope you don't stay away for too long... I'll miss you. -_-

*hugs*

--Scarlet

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

We arent allowed to make farewell threads anymore...

Quote: +Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

But we will miss you... Good luck with life. >_>

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by narutofan92Well then, After all this time here on Minitokyo I've decided that i'm going to be leaving minitokyo for a while. Most likely not permanently but probably for a good period of time. I post this thread not assuming that anybody cares just to notify some of you.
My reasons for leaving are abundant, some of the main ones are just basically trying to get settled to my new apartment, then there is work, and just some other things I have to settle amongst myself and others. Anyways, I will be checking on and off every now and then that way the notifications won't get too high when i return. I'll miss you all. ^ ^
~Narutofan

O.O NO! Don't leave! *cries* I'll miss you! :( :( :(

Why do you kill the joy of death?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please refrain from making farewell and return threads as per the Forum Guidelines.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.