Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is a big fan of Noir - Minitokyo

who is a big fan of Noir

Tagged under Noir

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

When i saw the anime called Noir
I started to go crazy with Noir
I like the Females in the anime
the action is cool and I finally Figured out the story

I liked Noir but I really like Madlax.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Madlax
what anime is that?

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

I love Noir! I haven't seen much, only the first 12 episodes, but I think it's very nice. There's a lot of criticism towards it due to it's "slow storyline", but I don't notice it because I only see one episode once a week, or sometimes once every two weeks.

Madlax is another anime created by the same people behind Noir. I've only seen the first four episodes, but it seems pretty good. The animation is very nice. :)

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I liked noir alot. It was well done with great music. I have the hole series and two soundtracks

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Quote by HirokiMadlax
what anime is that?

Madlax was done by the same animation company as Noir. Many people say Madlax is just a copy of noir but I say it is an evolved form of Noir.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Really
I should check that out

I like Noir, too. The soundtrack is one of the best I've ever listened to, the action is great, the character designs are also great, the story and the end is not so great but the awesome music makes more than up for that. :)

i didn't like Madlax through.

the music is ok
but i dont listen to Japenese music XP

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

my favorite part is the stylistic aproach that each murder had.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

I am !! But I realy love the music from Yuki Kajiura

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

Quote by KuaiI liked noir alot. It was well done with great music. I have the hole series and two soundtracks

Same here ^_^

I heard about Noir when searching for reviews on Kiddy Grade ( uhu also an excellent Anime ) and so I watched that also, in 2 days xP and I loved it -naturally- ^_^

and watching a plot summary of Madlax, I'll b giving that a shot o.o

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

I really like roir tho i only have up to volume 5 =[

tho i did fork out 70 quid each on 2 noir statues (thats around 110 dollars each)

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

** Possible Spoiler**

ME ^_^ I love the series and wish they would make an oav or something to show us what kirika and mirielle went onto do after it ended. I love the sound tracks, the anime, the chars the story, in short i loved noir!

Personally though i felt that chloe and kirika were the stronger pair, but when it came down to it the story didnt end that way.

Drake, I have the same figures ^_^ (Im pretty sure, kirika in a blue denim skirt, standing up pointing her gun with arm stretched out, and mirielle wearing her typical black and red outfit with boots) If they are different, it would be kewl cause there would be some more figures to chase up :)

Im looking forward to seeing Madlax, its coming out here on dvd soon ill be sure to pick it up :)

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

Aye they be the same ones i do believe they are the only statues fom the series and they're actully quite rare =3

i have a lovly wall scroll aswell

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

Remembrance of Things Past

Noir was actually the first anime I had ever watched completely and I loved it, nothing since has come close to Noir in terms of character, story and action (except maybe Madlax, but then that is just a rehash of Noir anyway!)

Signature

ive only seen the first couple of eps so far but i love what ive seen. Kirika is so cool!

I like that show!! I have the OST. I like the music. I happen to watch Madlax and it's cool, very similar to Noir, too.

Noir is great. Oh yes the music is very nice, I downloaded the whole soundtrack, as well as the rest of the songs by Yuki Kajiura.

xkaleidostarx

xkaleidostarx

Smile! ^_^

I agree, the music is very nice - definitely one of my favorite anime soundtracks. Another criticism, however, is the lack of blood. But, I liked their approach to it. The lack of blood represents their clean-cut jobs as assassins, and every now and then, you'll notice the blood represented through red wine or red flowers or something along the lines of that. An easy example is...episode 12,
*nothing big, but possible spoiler*
I believe. The first Chloe-based episode, When she kills all the assassins after her target, they show the red flowers she likes in the field simultaneously. I thought that was pretty cool. ^_^

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Noir, That one kickass anime.
It's one of my favourites

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Noir is cool one of my top animes........I like Kirika's skills on handling a gun...^_^

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

Noir was one of the first things I watched. Well, actually, one of my friends recommended it (and her nick was Chloe, yeah, it's a small world^__^). And I loved it, I loved the music, the plot and... um, I really loved Chloe. And I still love her - she's been one of my favorite female characters for ages.

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.