Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is a big fan of Noir - Minitokyo

who is a big fan of Noir

Tagged under Noir

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

I really liked Noir , I still have that one song that plays everytime they fight.
Madlax would have been better if they cut out half the flash Backs.

Signature Image

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Noir is cool, I love the gunfights in that series.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Noir is probably one of the few action animes I like. My fav character is Mirielle (did I spell that right?) I haven't seen enough of the anime to know all the characters really well...I've only seen episodes 13-17

Noir is one of the best animes I ever seen , if it isn't the best. The animation is geat but somethimes the qualitiy lacks in characters or the scenery. The story maybe is not the best but the narrative is great maybe somethimes slow but I like the structure, I mean how the scene of the little Mireille is completed along the serie. The best is the music, really awesome I don't need to say anymore
SAW NOIR ONCE, ENJOY IT; THEN CHECK THE MUSIC AND THE LYRICS. SAW NOIR AGAIN AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS THOUGH THE MUSIC. IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW AND FASCINATING EXPERIENCE.

merged: 01-27-2007 ~ 01:51pm
The music in Noir influence how do you understand what's going on whit the characters. I saw Noir twice and I undestood how the music works (this is completely subjective, you may understand it diferent). The songs with lyrics explain the feelings of the characters when there's no relevant dialogues during the lyric, relevant for the main story not episode's story.

merged: 01-27-2007 ~ 02:00pm
SEE NOIR ONCE, ENJOY IT; THEN CHECK THE MUSIC AND THE LYRICS. SEE NOIR AGAIN AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS THOUGH THE MUSIC. IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW AND FASCINATING EXPERIENCE.
(sorry for the grammatical mistakes)

ZelT

ZelT

ZelT Was HeRe!!!

I love kirika is a good character
Like chloe (but I prefer to kirika).
Besides the soundtrack is EXCELLENT

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump such old threads. If you want to talk about this series, then just make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.