Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you get over depression? - Minitokyo

How do you get over depression?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

Eat chocolate or if you're scared about gaining weight then phone your friends, surf the net, sleep or cry!

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Talk to friends.....or listen to music

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

naaa cant say ive been depressed before....oh well
if you need help sweetgrl u know where i am....right in your MSN Contact list ^_^

Talk To Me...mabye i can help...

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I drown myself in music. Music will always triumph over depression. >_>

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

The best way is to find something to do, you definately need to find sources why you get depress, through friends and family, they'll let you know what might be causing you to be depress. After that do somethng about it

depends on what the state of depression is for me.
See whats wrong and act on it.
And never take anti depressant or anything, they make it worse than it can be.

DO NOT USE anti-depressants. There have been proofs that they can sometimes lead to suicide. And this sounds really mean but me and my friends make fun of other ppl at times just to know that our life is better than theirs. Sad, but it disturbingly work.

vanity-

Rider, my love...

Dont ever tell someone to take anti-depressions. They're there as a last resort to prevent a depressed person from hurting themself. It has a lot of side effect being a drug that affects the brain normal functions. Only your psychotherapist should prescribe them out.

The best cure for depression is of course, moral support. Talk to a close friend about it if you're not confortable with your parents. Your siblings are also a good source of comfort. Get a hobby! Busying yourself is a great way. Depression is no laughing matter. Neither is it a form of weakness. So you should talk to someone about it. Always great to share it on someone about the reason why you are depressed.

Best situation, they help you solve out your problem. And depression is a term long thing which doesnt go overnight. If you suddenly think you're not depressed after a period of 5mins or overnight, see a shrink. I cant stress more on this note.

Signature
Dry your tears, Medusa... My queen...

go to bed and have perverted thoughts.

listen 2 music turn it up as loud as u can and sing along ;)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

listen to music, draw, draw, talk to my mom or friends, or go for a ride on my bike...the bike helps best.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

I write poems about whatever is bothering me, and if i don't feel like writing poems, then i just write it down! It really helps! :)

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

I would sleep in my bed for the longest time...

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

Take a few hours out of your day and listen to your favorite cds, mp3s, vinyl records, or whatever.. It always worked for me, and I was almost legally insane!

Hard rock usually works the best. Staind and Linkin Park are good.

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.